*18*

(Photo has nothing to do with the pic just thought my friends dog looks cute lol)

____________________________________________________________________

Sunghon POV

Lights blinded my eyes. they were flashing very fast. I heard my mother from a far yearning for me. what was going on? where am I? What happened? These thoughts runned through my mind like crazy. But most of all..

where is Jake?

______________________________________________________________________________

An hour ago....

________________________

Jay POV

I helped jake calm down for a while, he was crying for a good amount of time when jungwon asked "jake who was the guy that came and talked to you?". The same question I had just thought of. Who was he? and why did Jake yell at him?

Jake POV

sunghoon.. my love.. please be okay.. I'll be there for you just be patient for a while..

Author POV

Ni-ki and sunoo ran towards the paramedics questioning where they were going. 'We are transferring the patient to  BridgePoint Hospital, we would recommend on of you guys to come along if you know the patient" A paramedic said closing the ambulance back doors.

The boys looked at each other wondering who would go.

"I'LL GO!" a voice yelled from a far.

a woman in her late 40's ran towards the boys.

"I AM THE MOTHER OF SUNGHOON I'LL GO!" The woman quickly got inside of the ambulance pushing aside the boys.

"YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS CAUSED THIS INCIDENT IT'S ALL YOUR GUYS FAULT I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRUSTED YOU, YOU HURT MY POOR CHILD AND NOW YOU'LL NEVER SEEN HIM AGAIN" she slammed the doors closed surprising them.

"you heard her, sorry kiddos I have to go now"

"How will we tell jake now..?" sunoo asked

"I'm not sure sunoo, I'm not sure.."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for not updating my phone got taken away last week so I haven't gotten the chance to write the story. Currently my phone is still in hands of my parents so it will be a very long while  till they return it. I'm on my laptop right now so it'll be harder for me to update, but don't worry! I'll try my best to be a good child and get my phone back!.

Until then i'll update in a few bye!

Had~