*23*

It only took sunghoon a few minutes until he arrived to the hotel. As he made his way up to the elevator he noticed a familiar car.

A white small Honda car.

His eyes widened realizing it was heeseung's.
Quickly he scrammed into the elevator pressing the number of the floor multiple times.
"Screw this elevator.." he murmered under his breath. His foot tapped anxiously at the floor hoping for the elevator to go faster.

As the sound of the elevator came to the floor he stepped out running towards Jake's room.
As he got closer he heard voices.
Indicating it was Jake's and heeseungs he quickly placed his ear to the door trying to hear the most he could get out.

"..I'll be here for you..I still love you yknow.."
Sunghoons eyes enlarged. "Did jake forgive him...? Are they getting back together...? No jake wouldn't do that....right?"

Sunghoon placed a knock at the door hoping for Jake to open it.
Slowly the door was unlocking revealing

Heeseung

"Heeseung? What are you doing here?"
"I'm just visiting my soon to be boyfriend, what are YOU doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the hospital?"

"I got discharged now I'd like to talk with jake"
"Uh I don't think so he wouldn't be very pleased finding you here." He said with a grin.

"Who was it..?" A familiar voice said.
The boy went aside of heeseung revealing jake.

"Jakey...I-i missed you.." sunghoon teared up as he noticed jake with tears in his eyes.
He placed his hand onto Jake's chin wiping away the tears.

"H-heeseung give us some t-time.." He turned to heeseung giving him the signal to have some privacy. Heeseung sighs and nods hoping for them to stay as friends. He steps out into the hallway paying full attention towards them.

"S-sunghoon.. I'm so s-sorry.." the boy cried his head hanging low. The older picked him up cradling him in his embrace as he closed the door and moved to the bed.

"Shh it's okay...its okay relax I'm not mad at you... I understand the situation you were in.." He patted his head hoping to calm him down.

The sobs of the two filled the silent room embracing each other into their embrace.
The atmosphere was not awkward but instead calming.

They both wished to see each other once again and they did. How they both wished for this moment to last forever. But as soon as everything calmed down a large sound came from the door revealing

Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun.. I-I..." sunghoon stuttered as Jake got himself off of the older.
"Yeonjun...I'm so sorry.. please forgive me! I beg you! I'll move far away..just don't hurt him!" The younger got on his knees begging for him to not hurt anyone.

Yeonjun chuckled admiring the boy on his knees.
"To believe I actually trusted you.. hurts my pride." He looked up to sunghoon giving him a soft look.

"Sunghoon... he hurt you.. why would you meet him? Don't you remember everything he did..? He hurt you, come with me sunghoon we can live a happy life together! I won't hurt you.. I promise."

The words were indeed touching but sunghoon knew it was all a lie. He didn't want to live in this hell anymore. He knew jake loved him, and he loved him back.

"Yeonjun.. please understand im just not into you, you gotta move on.." He took his hands into yeonjun telling him he wasn't the on for him.

"B-but I l-love you!" Yeonjun reassured.
"P-please just l-love me back" tears fell like a waterfall hoping this was all a nightmare.

"I'm sorry yeonjun, I love someone else and you have to understand that. We just aren't meant to be, we can stay as friends if you like but we'll be nothing more than friends."

The words broke yeonjuns heart into millions of pieces.
"We knew each other since the beginning of youth and he just leaves me like that..?" He thought. From the corner of his eye he could see jake looking more scared than ever.

"Did I cause all of this..? Was I the one that is in the wrong being?" More thoughts flooded his head he couldn't think straight anymore. Was this mess all his fault?

He freed his hands from sunghoon. "I-i don't think I'll be able to heal this fast.. it's best that I leave... for good this time.." He looked at jake with more tears flooding his eyes.

"J-jake I'm so sorry... I knew it was an accident since my mother died..but I couldn't get myself to think through.. I'm really really sorry jake.." He hugged him harder than ever as he cried into Jake's chest.
"I'm so so sorry.."

After a while they stopped hugging yeonjun making his way to the exit door and jake making his way to sunghoon.
"Even if you're not the one for me... I'll always have you as my number one in my heart.."
He left his final words leaving himself to start a new chapter for his life.

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒄𝒆 || Jakehoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें