Chapter- 16

Please vote for the story, it feels so bad when the views are increasing not the votes , your votes encourages me a lot and motivates me to update more . I am also grateful to you guys for reading my story from your precious time.

COMING BACK TO STORY

Naira : Kartik, we are getting late.

Kartik: Not at all....we are not going to any urgent meeting and please don't talk about any except us ....I just want to feel us and nothing more.

Saying this he bought her closer to himself and surprisingly Naira didn't stopped him and again there was pin - drop silence because Naira didn't know what to say. So , Kartik decided to take the step again.

Kartik : Naira.....please talk to me , just let out everything you are thinking right now .

Naira : Nothing like that ...actually it all feels surreal to me , infact one part of me really wants to trust you but the other part can't thinking Mr.Singhania .

Kartik ; Naira, you can trust me blindly, I will never hurt you but I want you to believe me always.

Naira just nodded her head in response and Kartik kissed her forehead.
Next moment Naira hugs Kartik tightly saying " Dont leave me never , God always snatched my loved ones "

Kartik : never ever.

NIGHT

Kartik and Naira were cuddling with each other . Suddenly, Naira received a call from her PA. Naira was going to pick up the call but Kartik stopped her saying " leave it , it's not urgent "

Naira : fine , I will pick after sometime.

After that both of Kartik's phone started ringing and he was reluctant to pick the call but Naira suggested him to pick up the phone saying it may be urgent.

Kartik : Yes Rahul all okay .

Rahul : No sir

Kartik: Why anything serious.

Rahul : Yes sir , Mr . Naitik Singhania is released got bail .

Kartik: Are you serious and who did that , find out as soon as possible.
Saying this he ended the call .

Naira: Anything serious?

Kartik : Yes Naitik Singhania got

Naira : But who did that .

Kartik: Rahul is finding out that only . Don't worry .....he can't do any thing.

Naira: Hope so, but I am sure he will definitely do something to harm us .

Kartik : Even I agree with you but he has no money to do anything. Now leave all these.....are you feeling sleepy now?

Naira: No .

Kartik : Knew it , lets watch a movie

And they started watching movie .

*****************

Next day

Kartik and Naira were busy in discussing last minute details for their meeting.

Kartik was thoroughly impressed by Naira's business skills.

Then they went to the meeting room hoping to succeed in the deal .

Kartik : BTW I have heard that our new client is very business minded and he can do anything for business.

Naira: Over - dedicated.

**********************

Kartik: So our deal is final.

Kabir Arora : Yes ....
( You can imagine any one as Kabir Arora)

By saying this he forwarded his hand for handshake to Kartik and Naira.

Kabir : looking forward on working with you.

Kartik and Naira ( both in unison) : same here.

Kabir: But I must say one thing Miss Naira I have not seen any  good business women like you .

Naira: Thanks .

Kabir :  Why don't we celebrate our success and tonight I am throwing a party and I want both of you to join and I will also introduce you to my partner  .

Kartik : Yeah we will join ,

Kabir : Thanks, I will be more than happy.

Saying this he leaves the place .

Kartik : Thank God .

Naira:  why .

Kartik : He is already having a girlfriend. So , I don't need to worry about him flirting with you .

Naira :  You are ridiculous

End
Precap : Who is Kabir's girlfriend.

Again I am requesting you to please vote and comment on my story , it's just take few seconds to press the star button and also drop your suggestions . Please complete the target .

TARGET : 65 VOTES