Chapter - 8

Please vote for the story, it feels so bad when the views are increasing not the votes , your votes encourages me a lot and motivates me to update more .

Coming back to story

Kartik forcefully brings Naira to his house and he takes Naira to her room and says that " From now onwards , your routine will be going to office , while my bodyguard will be around you and come to this room ".

Naira was shocked to see this side of Kartik ,it was totally unexpected for her and it shattered Naira completely but then also she decided to fight for herself and replied him saying " If I don't obey you , what will you do destroy my company or what tarnish my image , see I am challenging you , do anything you want I won't stay with you "

" Naira , don't test my patience , do whatever I say " Kartik replied angrily .

"Who the hell are you to order me , you know what , you are just a money minded businessmen who likes to keep women under their feet ." Naira replied him.

After saying that Naira leaves from his house but surprisingly Kartik didn't dared to stop her .

After some time , Manish came to Kartik's room to point out his mistake , he was also angry on Kartik for his behaviour towards Naira but tried to maintain his patience and says him that " Kartik , you should say sorry to Naira "

" No , I can't , I can't see my fault , I just love her and why can't she love me , I have everything and I can bait that no-one can give her happiness like me ! " exclaimed Kartik angrily.

" Kartik , not all girls run after money and Kartik listen one thing money cannot give all the happiness and for a girl like Naira as per as I know she doesn't run after money and she needs love only , try to give her that instead of doing that , you are just doing the same thing like Naitik did with Naira's mom"  replied Manish to his son , who was now guilty for his doings .

NEXT DAY

Naira was trying to focus on her work but can't due to the recent incidents that happened in these few days .

Just then someone entered Naira's cubicle with a bouquet which covered his face .

Naira thought that Sid came here to lighten her mood but she was dumbfounded when she came to know that the person is none other than Kartik .

Naira : Now , what do you want.

Kartik : Listen Naira I am sorry for forcing you and trust me it was just the heat of the moment which made me to took such a bad thing , I know my apologies are not enough but then also I will request you to give me one last chance to prove you that how much I love you .

Naira : Kartik , sorry I can't , I just can't so please forget about it and yes no need to be sorry but what you want is not possible . Please leave me alone .

Kartik : Fine Naira but I am pleading you to give me a chance , please give me one chance as the return of favour only ,, please please ..........

By saying this tears were flowing from Kartik's eyes and Naira just went to him to console him but Kartik hugs her tightly and says " Don't do this to me , I can't live with you and I promise I will never give you that treatment , that your mom got ".

Naira wipes his tears and says " Fine , I will give you a chance but I can't neither marry you nor stay in your house ".

Kartik also agreed to her decision .

Night

Naira was doing some office work in the  when someone knocked the door , Naira ordered her domestic help to open the door .

Within a moment she saw Kartik standing in front of her with suitcases .

Naira : What are you doing here ? Is there any problem and why are you with your suitcases .

Kartik : oh this ! from now onwards I will be staying with you .

Naira:

End
Again I am requesting you to please vote and comment on my story , it's just take few seconds to press the star button .