Chapter - 24

Please vote for the story, it feels so bad when the views are increasing not the votes , your votes encourages me a lot and motivates me to update more . I am also grateful to you guys for reading my story from your precious time.

COMING BACK TO STORY.

Next day Naira woke up early to get ready as she is returning to India . After getting freshened- up she got ready in her casuals. 

Suddenly she remembered about Kartik and last night incidents came to his mind how Kartik suddenly agreed to let her go alone but wandered why he didn't came to meet her .

With these thoughts hovering in her mind , she heard the sound of her doorbell and she knew that Kartik would be there .

So she went to open the door and found Kartik standing there with a bouquet .

Kartik :  Good Morning sweetheart.

Naira : Morning , thanks for the flowers.
Kartik ; anything for you . So all set

Naira : Yeah , I am done
Kartik: I am also , so let's go .

Naira : yeah  come ..

Soon they reached at the airport ,

Naira: So see you after 2 days and take care.

Kartik : Wait , I am also coming with you .

Naira : But  Kartik you are not allowed to enter .

Kartik: I know but who said you are going alone, I am also coming with you.

Naira : What ......so what about our deal ?

Kartik : Dont worry I have managed everything....... now come we are getting late .

Naira followed his instructions since she knew there was no point of arguing with him .

After a long flight they reached India

Naira and Kartik were on their way to here , when Sid called Naira. Naira was so engrossed in talking to Sid that she didn't noticed Kartik getting pissed off.

Here Kartik became frustrated on seeing Naira talking to Sid , not even paying attention to him .

With each passing second , he was getting annoyed and finally she snatched the phone from Naira's hand amd threw it outside the window.

Naira : What the hell Kartik? you threw my phone.

Kartik: I did what I felt right , you were just talking to him for the last half an hour .

Naira: So what's your problem.

Kartik : It's my problem only and no need to worry I will get you another phone by tomorrow.

Naira: Kartik its not about the phone , just tell me why you always try to control me .

Kartik : Wait let us reach home then I am answering.

Home

After reaching home , Naira again raised the topic of him controlled her .

Kartik: Naira , I never tried to control you , don't accuse me of such things.

Naira : Wow Kartik wow , you never leave me alone in any business meetings, party or any social- gatherings . Today you just crossed your limit ....

Kartik : Naira , you made me to do all these things , to be honest you never gave importance to me nor even appreciated my efforts. I think I didn't hold any importance in your life only.

Saying this Kartik goes to his room and Naira really felt bad for all these. On one side she was angry on Kartik but on the other hand she realized that she is only responsible for Kartik's behavior or the lack of efforts from her side in their relationship.

NEXT MORNING

Naira woke up early and went to prepare coffee for Kartik as Kartik always liked Naira's coffee. 

After preparing, she went to Kartik's room with the coffee.

Then.......

End
Precap : Naira trying to melt Kartik with her cute antics
Sorry for posting late
Next chapter will be posted very soon
Target 73 votes

Again I am requesting you to please vote and comment on my story , it's just take few seconds to press the star button and also drop your suggestions . Please complete the target .