Chapter - 3

Kartik : Well I want to marry Miss Naira .

Naira : How dare you ?

Naitik : Yes , Naira marry him

Naira : Just because of your bloody deal , I have to marry him , sorry I can't go hell with your business , I don't care.

Kartik : Miss Naira , why can't you marry me , you see our marriage will bring more prospects in our business even more investors will invest if we do partnership .

Naitik : Yes Naira , Kartik is exactly right , if you marry both the families will be benefited , why don't you get this fact .

Naira : Both of you just shut your mouth , just listen to me I am not going to marry Mr. Goenka , and I don't want any profit , I am quite successful in my life .

Kartik : So , you will not marry me ?

Naira : No , and it will remain same .

Kartik : Well , if you don't agree , it will just take minutes to destroy your company .

Naira : What will you do ?

Kartik : oh ! firstly I will just instruct my men to burn your office .

Naira : Well , you will not do that .

Kartik : No , I will definitely do that , you have 20 secs time to rethink your decision of marrying me .

Naira : Fine , I will marry you .

Kartik : That's like a perfect business woman . So , Mr . Singhania , you will get your money within tomorrow.

Here Akshara and Gayu were fuming in anger as they cannot do anything other than seeing Naira wining again .

Naira was feeling helpless for herself , she had to agree to the bloody contract as she cannot see her hardwork getting destroyed within seconds .

Kartik's family were very happy with Kartik's marriage .

After that everyone left to their respective houses .

At 8.00 pm.

Naira was planning that she will act as if she wants to give their relationship a chance but her ulterior motive to destroy him .

KARTIK'S POV

Now , I am driving to Naira's home , to tell her to come and stay with me . Actually the reason behind this contract is to make Naira only mine . Yes , I love Naira the moment my eyes saw her , I fell for her but I know how stubborn she is , so I started doing my own research about her , I even didn't told my PI also to find out about Naira . Then I came to know everything about Naira and proposed my dad to make this contract . I never wanted to make Naira mine in this way but I didn't had any way , but I will make Naira fall in love with me .

End of POV

I pressed the door bell of Naira's house and she opened it . On seeing me Naira just hugs me tightly saying

Naira : Hi baby , I missed you

Kartik : I also missed you

Saying this he kissed her forehead.

Kartik's POV

Everyone must be wandering now what happened to Naira , now let me tell you before coming I messaged Naira to act as if we are a lovey-dovey couple, since the paparazzi are always after us . To be honest , I enjoyed the moment thoroughly, I didn't want the time to end , at this moment I was thanking the paparazzi for always after us.

End of POV

After entering inside

Naira : So , what do you want now ?

Kartik : I want you to move with me .

Naira : Say that again

Kartik : I have come to take you with me .

Naira: Mr.Goenka, I am not your puppet that I have to do everything you want .

Kartik: See we are getting married in two weeks , after that you are going to stay with me , so why not now and you now what I can do ?

By saying this Kartik takes out his phone

Naira: Wait wait I am ready to go.

Kartik : By the way I forgot to ask you do you have any boyfriend.

Naira : No .

Kartik : Good ! because I don't like to share things what's mine always mine

Saying this he slids off an ring in her finger .........

Gayu POV

Naira ......see you cannot win from me in every situation. Just see...

Tomorrow will be my first step towards your destruction.