Chapter- 10

Please vote for the story, it feels so bad when the views are increasing not the votes , your votes encourages me a lot and motivates me to update more .

COMING BACK TO STORY

Kartik came back to take Naira for the dinner. He went to Naira's room and saw her dressed beautifully in a black one piece . He was mesmerized by her beauty and started dreaming about her but it was broken by Naira's voice .

Naira : Oh ! you came, ....so we are good to go right.

Kartik: You are ready?
Naira : Yeah ..... I am not like other girls who take lots of time to get dressed up.

Kartik : I know that .
By saying this he kissed her forehead and goes outside.

Naira feels special on his gesture.

**************************************
Soon they reached to a posh restaurant and like a true gentleman Kartik opened the car door on Naira's side and gave his hand to Naira for support.

When they reached to their table, Naira was surprised to see only one chair with the table , she even asked Kartik about the same but Kartik replied her saying that the arrangement is totally perfect.

Realization hit Naira at that point, when Kartik dragged Naira in his lap .

Naira : Kartik , what are you doing......it means this was all planned of keeping only one chair.

Kartik : Yes sweetheart , lets keep aside all things, now focus on us.

Soon , the waiter came to take orders but instead of doing that the waitor was ogling on Naira only . This thing didn't went unnoticed by Kartik , he replied the waiter to focus on his work , rather than focusing on his girl.

Naira just rolled her eyes , seeing his possessiveness.
Naira was feeling very awkward as she was on Kartik's lap , she tried quite a few times to get off from his lap but each moment he tightens his grip saying " I am not going to leave you , baby girl, never " .

Though Naira was pissed off with Kartik's behavior but his sweet gestures made her feel contented .

Soon their food came and Kartik was feeding Naira and tears started flowing from Naira's eyes because she was overwhelmed with his gesture because nobody ever did this for her.

Kartik understood her dilemma , even he felt bad for Naira, so he assured her saying " I love you Naira to the moon and back "

Naira was not able to react as she has never received this much love in her whole life .

Seeing her condition, Kartik assured her that she can take her own time ,

But to his surprise, Naira hugged Kartik tightly and he also hugged her with same intensity.
After few seconds , Naira broke the hug and says " Thank you Kartik for making me feel so special ".

After that Kartik asked Naira for a dance and Naira happily agreed for a dance .

Both of them were totally lost in the moment but it was the waiter who bought them back from their la la land .

While coming back to home , Kartik was nervous to ask Naira about something and Naira noticed his nervousness , so she decided to ask Kartik the reason why he being so nervous .

But Kartik replied her that there is no as such reason.

Naira was not convinced with his answer but told Kartik to not to feel uncomfortable and he can share anything he wants .

End

Precap : what did Kartik ask from Naira.
Again I am requesting you to please vote and comment on my story , it's just take few seconds to press the star button .