Chapter- 18

Please vote for the story, it feels so bad when the views are increasing not the votes , your votes encourages me a lot and motivates me to update more . I am also grateful to you guys for reading my story from your precious time.

COMING BACK TO STORY

2 days later

Kartik and Naira were on their private jet discussing about their meeting. So , Kartik and Naira are going to Manchester for their venture with Kabir . Naira was continuously asking Kartik's opinion regarding some work but Kartik was continuously staring at Naira , trying to distract her . But Naira understood his intentions.

Naira: Kartik , stop staring at me , it will not work .

Kartik : Oh you understood my intentions , then leave all this and let's spend some time together.

Naira: Not happening now , Kartik we are going for a business trip not vacation.

Kartik: But I know how to turn a business trip into a romantic vacation.

Naira: and I know how to turn a romantic Romeo  in to a serious business man .

Kartik: So , unromantic .

****************************

Kartik and Naira checked in the hotel and they took separate rooms for them.

After some time Gayu and Kabir checked in the hotel and they decided to stay together.

During lunch

Kabir and Gayu joined Kartik and Naira for lunch .
Gayu thought to sat beside Kartik but Kartik made Naira sit beside him .

Kabir : I must say the food is really great.

Gayu : Yes baby .

Kabir : Kartik and Naira..... why don't you join me and gayu tonight's party.

Kartik : Actually we are having something other plans .

Naira : Yeah , otherwise we would love to join him .

Gayu : then also please join us ..........Kabir tell them to join us .

Kabir: Fine babe anything for you...... please join us na , skip your plan na .

On Kabir's insistence Kartik and Naira agree to join them for the party.

In the party

Kartik and Naira came to the party dressed in  black , complimenting each other .

Kabir : Hi guys , I must say Naira you are looking gorgeous.

Naira: Thanks , you also look dashing.

Gayu : Kartik , you are looking handsome.

Kartik just passed a subtle smile to her compliment .

Kartik : Naira , do you want a drink .....

Naira : Yeah a blueberry bourbon.

Kartik: Wait , let me bring it for you.

Gayu : Wait Kartik and Naira I am bringing your drinks.

Within a few moments Gayu came back with their drinks .

After having their dtinks , Kartik and Naira were slowly dancing with the music.

But suddenly a boy fell the juice on Naira's dress and Naira told Kartik that she is going to washroom. Thoygh Kartik insisted Naira to not to go alone , he will accompany her but Naira denied him saying she can manage.

After some time Kartik was feeling unwell , so he decided to go his room but he cannot find Naira.

Kartik : Kabir Kabir........

Kabir: Yes bro any problem.

Kartik: Nothing as such , it just I am feeling a little bit down if you see Naira tell her that I am going to room.

Kabir: Fine dude and take care , should I drop you to your room .

: No , I can manage, you enjoy.

Unfortunately all these conversations were heard by Gayu and she decided to take the advantage of this situation.

Kartik was going towards his room unaware of being followed by Gayu .

Kartik entered his room and he was just  going to close the door , he received a phone call from from Naira . Taking this as advantage Gayu entered his room and hid in a corner.

After that he closed the door and laid down on the bed and just closed his eyes for a while .

In the meantime, Gayu loosened the straps of her dress and Naira knocked the door .

Gayu went and opened the door of Kartik's room .

Naira was shocked to see Gayu opening the door of Kartik's room . Meanwhile, Kartik came to see who's in the door and he was equally shocked to see Gayu in that state .

Kartik: What are you doing in my room ?

Gayu : Kartik , you only told me lets go to room and sleep together.

Kartik : Just shut your filthy mouth and listen I was not drunk that I cannot remember what happened .....just get out of my room.

Gayu goes out , giving an evil smirk to Naira .

Kartik : Naira , trust me she is telling a lie and you know how Gayu is .

Naira: ..........

End

PRECAP : WHAT WILL BE NAIRA'S REACTION.
Again I am requesting you to please vote and comment on my story , it's just take few seconds to press the star button and also drop your suggestions . Please complete the target .

TARGET: 70 VOTES