🌎 Ep.20: Weirdmageddon Pt. 3 - Taking Back The Falls 🌎

Start from the beginning

"Of course, the unicorn spell!" I smiled as the memories came back. "That's why this is the only place Bill's magic can't touch!"

"That's when possum breath over here shows up leading a bunch of injured stragglers through the forest. They needed a place to stay, and since the mayor got captured I elected myself to Facto-Chief! The plans to stay in here and eat brown meat until we run out." Stan then lowered himself a bit as he whispered. "Then I vote we eat the gnomes."

Jeff glared at him. "Hey, I'm short, not deaf!"

Stan simply placed a finger against his mouth. "Shh shh, stress will make you chewy.."

However, when he turned to me once more, his expression more serious. "Is (y/n) with you?"

The pain from before quickly came back as I forced myself not to cry while I spoke. "No, we haven't seen or heard anything from her since this whole mess started.."

"Hopefully she'll appear soon, her mom's in the kitchen, and she's not doing very well. Keeps seeing she 'Can't lose another one'?"

Right, she already lost her son years ago, I can't even imagine what she must feel like right now...

"I'll go to talk to her.." Leo said before walking out of tue room.

That's when I noticed the words Stan used. "Wait, what do you mean 'Hope she returns'? We have to go look for her!"

"If you think we're leaving the shack, you're crazy."

"Grunkle Stan, we can't just hide inside the shack, there's a town in need of saving! We tried to do it but Ford got captured by Bill.."

"Serves that jerk right, my brother's had some stupid plans but going up against an all powerful space demon was his worst one yet. Trust me, we have everything we need right here!" Stan sat on his couch. "It's not a Ritz, but at least the monsters inside know how to massage."

The MultiBear then began to massage Stan's shoulders, who then asked. "You know shiatsu?"

"Yes, I've taken some classes."

On the other hand, I was starting to get upset. "So you're really just gonna let Bill win?!"

"Look, kid, we got a good deal here! Besides, I'm sure wherever the rest of the townsfolk are they're fine." Letting his hand fall on the side of the couch, he accidentally pressed the On button on the TV remote.

The screen showed the reporter, Shandra Jimenez, whispering as she looked at the camera. "This is Shandra Jimenez reporting live from inside of Bill's castle. Here for the first time are images of what's happened to the captured townsfolk."

Everyone grew a shade paler at the sight of it, a huge throne had been made out of the now stone townspeople, leaving us all in a shock.

"Viewers are advised to look away if they don't want to see their friends turned into a twisted throne of human agony."

Pacifica stepped forward. "Mom and dad?!"

"My family!!!" Wendy yelled after.

"Deputy Durland!!!" Followed Blubs.

"Is there no one who will save the people of this town? I'm Shandra Jimenez and I'm being turned into stone by a flying eyeball." Once she was turned to stone, the tv began to crackle with static, leaving us all in a silence.