CHAPTER 035

•••

•••

NO ONE P.O.V

All three of them, BangChan, Felix and Jimin had been sneaking for 10 minutes now. They need to go to the stairs since Rose is 2 floors up from them.

They were about to go towards the stairs when Seokjin and his men appear out of nowhere causing them to hide behind the wall once again.

"Can I know who is in charge here?" Seokjin as taking everyone's attention, Taemin, who is currently there frowns and walks to the young director.

"I'm in charge here, how can I help you?" Taemin asks as Seokjin offers him a handshake which he accepts to avoid looking rude.

"I would like to know if you know someone who named Park Jimin?" Hearing his friend's name, Taemin frown before slowly nodding.

"Yeah, he is my... Friend." Taemin answer in confusion. "Have you seen him here? Or talk to him by any chance." Taemin was about to answer when he suddenly saw Jimin's figure hiding behind the wall.

He shakes his head as a 'no' with his face begging him to not say anything. Seeing Taemin's frozen situation, seokjin was about to turn his head to look behind him but Taemin was quick enough to say.

"I haven't seen him for quite a while now but something is really weird before he disappears," Taemin says instantly. "What is it that is weird?" Seokjin asks totally forgetting about what is he going to do.

"Let's talk about it somewhere else, there are patients here," Taemin suggests as Seokjin sighed and nodded. "Sure, lead the way." He says as Taemin leads the way.

Jimin wants to thank his Hyung so badly but he really has to go at the moment. As soon as Seokjin and his men left bangChan, Felix and Jimin instantly run towards the stairs.

They run quickly towards Rose's level. BangChan peeks out from the door as he finds the place empty, he frowns. He slowly took a step out from the door.

Felix followed him soon after while covering Jimin. "Guys..." Jimin whisper before pointing somewhere. BangChan and Felix look in the direction.

They widen their eyes, seeing a group of NIS agents lying on the ground unconscious.

Click

All three of them froze, hearing the sound from behind them. Knowing that someone is there, pointing their guns at them.

•••

Yugyeom had been walking around for quite some time now, he is trying to avoid as many NIS's men as he can, and in the end, it leads him to a silent hallway.

He saw the door towards the stairs at the end of the door, he thank god at the moment as he quickly walk towards the door.

As soon as he was about to hold the knob someone suddenly pull him and bring him inside the storage room. Out of instinct, Yugyeom hit the person's stomach with the back of his elbow.

The person behind him grunt in pain as Yugyeom turn around bringing his legs high to kick the person's head, the said person back off causing the attack to fail.

But yugyeom didn't stop as he spun once again as the person before him block his attack with the back of his hand. Yugyeom instantly went to punch the person.

Yet the person grabs his fist and turns him around before slamming him to the ground in an attempt to lock him in place. Yugyeom tsk and hit his head backward, hitting the person's forehead.

Yugyeom turns around quickly before kicking the person's leg causing him to lose balance and fall to the ground. Yugyeom sit on top of the person as he saw a scissor nearby him.

Without thinking much he grab it and attempt to attack the person. The said person widen his eyes before holding yugyeom's hand.

He grunts as the scissor gets near his eyes. Out of desperation, he quickly says. "Yugyeom it's me!" Hearing the voice, Yugyeom recognize it and reduce the pressure on the scissor.

He pulls away from the scissor before pulling off the person's mask, revealing his face. Yugyeom looks at the person in surprise. "You..."

"Suho?"

•••

Thoughts?

It's short but still a double Update 😅

Please comment, vote, and enjoy!