CHAPTER 009

•••

•••

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook's eyes flutter open, he looks around. He at least thinks that he is in the hospital, but all did he see is an expensive-looking room.

He tried to move but end up groaning in pain. He holds his chest as he keeps on hissing. After a few seconds in pain, he breathed slowly trying to ease the pain.

He turn his head to his left only to find a glass of water and turn to his right to find his hand was already injected with water. He sighs and slowly tries to stand up once again.

As he succeed he put his feet on the ground and grab on the iron that are holding the water that are connected with his hands. He slowly forces himself on his feet.

He slowly took a step although his feet are trembling, badly. He hissed and hold his chest once again, only to find himself bleeding for some reason.

He frowns. Not knowing what is going on he ignores the pain and walks towards the door. He left the room and support himself, walking across the hall.

Blood fall to the ground as his visions get blurry. He stumbles and groans. "Jungkook?" Someone suddenly asks. Jungkook looks Infront of him and saw a male but he don't know who is it.

The male run towards him. "Jungkook! It's me, Taehyung. Stop moving your wound has reopened." Jungkook couldn't respond as he suddenly fall on Taehyung.

Taehyung catch the injured male and panicked. "Jungkook, stay with me. Jimin! Jennie! Come! Jungkook is badly injured!" He screams for help.

A few seconds later Jimin came being followed by Jennie soon after. Jimin sit beside jungkook and ripped open his clothes as he inspected the wound.

He put his finger on Jungkook's wrist. "His pulse is not stable. I think it's a high fever due to overload pain, loss of blood, and pressure. Jennie-ah please bring me the first aid" he demand.

Jennie didn't argue and run to get the first aid. Jimin turns back to jungkook and starts supporting him to stand up. "Quick, help me." He says. Taehyung gulps and stands up to help him.

Both of them didn't waste any time and brought him to the room. Upon putting him in the bed, Jimin pulls out the needles in Jungkook's hand and grab something else from god know where did he get it.

He kneel and was about to insert the needle once again but Taehyung hold his arm. "What are you injecting him with? What if something happens?"