11~

Rooh se chahne wale aashiq
Baat jismon ki karte nahi

•••

At the backside garden of Nadiya's house

At 1 am

A vigilant young girl ran her hands over head to collect her hair behind as she undid her ponytail and led her long a hair fall free to breath in the silence of the night before she rubbed both of her hands on each other out of nervousness.

Coming forward to the railings of her house's backside balcony, walking with some pain in the legs, she saw a handsome hunk's silhouette walking to and fro in exasperation. Her heart skipped a beat witnessing the fascination in him. Goosebumps played their own magic around her body. She became more nervous to see him and before she could retreat from her place the guy in the green enclosure attached to her building caught her movement with his hawk eyes.

"Nadiya!", Omar hissed without creating any sound.

She stopped and held the bars of the railings. His heart was delightful to see her after having waited for her for more than an hour.

"Please come down.", he spoke in a very low sound using his hands to create an impactful action.

She gulped and looked around before giving him a nod of affirmation and vanished from the balcony.

The damaged backside door was opened artfully with no noise and came out Nadiya, the fifteen year old young girl, in loose sky-blue coloured short kurti and trousers. She tiptoed like an eloping maiden, although it was painful, only to reach to her beloved boy who galloped towards her and caught her by both hands when they met.

He hurriedly pulled her with himself towards a huge guava tree and stood under it only to wrap his hands around her waist.

"I missed you so much.", he said breathing heavily.

She was blank for a while as she was unable to recognise Omar with this seemliness. She, for whom it was her first love's first meeting, was unable to respond to his conduct. She knew she loved him but she didn't knew what they were doing should be done or not.

"I miss you too.", she said  interlocking her both hands' fingers behind his neck, thinking after all she longed for more than a month.

Their proximity increased immediately and Omar raised his hands' guard around her torso and pulled her closer to his chest, when Nadiya started trembling in hesitation, only to hug her with all his power.

"I love you Nadiya."

"I love you too Mr. Omar."

Hearing this from her mouth, he lifted her whilst the hug and rotated her joyfully. She gave out a spooky cry before burying her face on his chest and he dropped her gently.

"Shushh...", he alerted her.

"Hmm."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.