Copyright

All right reserved.

No part of this book should be translated or rewrite without the permission of the author. Except for review or interview or writing Fanfiction, but you'll still need permission from the author.

Disclaimer

I do not hold the copyright of this story. This is the work of heartnsea and faz_mrm I am just posting it here on the behalf of them.

This book doesn't fall under any specific monotonous genre. It's a general fiction and intentionally written without taking rules of grammar and literature into the lot. Readers may find narration switching often in between and it doesn't take any responsibility of being grammatically perfect. You may find words that don't exist but all that is a deliberate choice and an artistic style of the writer. This is actually a drama, an amalgam of love, passion, pain and possessiveness designed with rhymes of love.

This story is going to be a complete piece of fiction. Any resemblance of the characters to that of people anywhere or similarity of the incidents in the story with anyone's life is wholly a coincidence and it has no intention to cause inconvenience to anyone and there's no intention to hurt anyone's sentiments.

Readers are welcomed to read, vote, comment and share the story. But no one is allowed to make hate comments or spread unexpected things regarding anyone's connection with the story's characters and their compatibility with it.

Everyone is advised here not to lay pressure on person publishing this story as it's the editor who is doing this and no personal questions is allowed to ask about author or the editor of this story.

Graphics

The pictures used in this book do not belong to me. But edits are made by me

About Author

I'm also a human being so try to be polite. I won't mind you pointing at my mistakes (because I know this book is not perfect) but I won't tolerate disrespectful comments

I'm a student, keeping up with both studies and stories is a little difficult. That's why update may take time

Note

That's it. Don't forget to vote and comment if you like my story

My Instagram - Ufaq_I