Chapter 14

Is This The End?

"Let's end this now, Yuki" no matter how much it hurts for (y/n) to say this she thought it was best for them to end things early.

She was trying to hold the tears but let them to freely fall anyway.

"I don't think this relationship will last long forever..." She continued. Yuki embraced her as if telling her not to let go of him. "Then I'll make this last longer" he spoke in his gentle tone but the sadness in his voice still lingers there.

She wanted to accept him again but accepting him means hurting herself again, and she wanted to protect herself from more pain and despair. For once, she wanted to do something for herself only.

"Yuki, you love someone else now and I know that she loves you too" he just stayed there, hugging her. "Please don't make this harder for me.." she spoke quietly. "You're wrong! You- you are the one I love..." Lips quivering as he spoke every words. "Loved, Yuki" and with that she gently pushed him away from her as she slowly disappear from his sights.

_____________________________

Flashbacks

"I'll always love you (y/n)"

But you never did.

"I noticed how Naohito is always looking at you... promise me that you will always look at me and not to him ok?"

"And promise me that you'll only look at me too ok?"

I didn't break my promise but you did.

"To me... you're already my wife"

She is your future now..

"I thought Momiji will be the one you'd like"

"Why'd you think that though?"

The way you looked at me that day made me laugh because it clearly shows that you're jealous. I missed that look.

"Tell me President, do you really love (y/n)?"

"What? Of course I do"

"...."

I was there, listening. His answer seems so dull.

Your love became dull each day until it finally was gone.

We're supposed to be destined, what happened to that?

_______________________________

After (y/n) break things up with Yuki she felt free and those heavy things she felt before was finally gone.

"Did it end well?" Someone had asked from her behind.

She looked at the person and smiled contently. "Yes it did! Ahh~ I feel much more better than ever and it's thanks to you" the other person smiled at her too " well I'm glad to be of help"

.

.

.

.

.

2 years later...