Chapter 01

The Rat Zodiac

3rd's POV

"Papa!"  little (y/n) shouted happily running to hug his father. "Are you and mama destined together?" the little girl asked with a gleam in her eyes. Her father, Akira Sohma smiled at her daughter's curiousness as he simply answered her question. "Of course we are, my dear"

"Papa...do you think I'm destined to someone too?" the 6 year old (y/n) asked once again causing the man before her to chuckle lightly. "I'm sure there is someone that god chose to be your destiny, maybe it's one of the zodiacs" he said with his sweet tone. He jokingly boop her little nose she just laughed at this. 

.

.

.

.

"Ku-chan~ be my prince!" 

"h-huh!?" the said boy slightly blushed at her sudden declaration. "I read this one story and...I want to be a princess too but I'm missing a prince" (y/n) said shyly while looking down. The boy who is slight older than him chuckled at her shyness and patted her head. "sure I'll be your prince" she looked at him with glinting eyes as she pulled him to play with her.

She thought her Ku-chan was her destiny but not until the most known Rat Zodiac suddenly came in her life.

_____________

It's been awhile since the arrival of the Rat Zodiac in the main house.

When (y/n) first laid her eyes on him something sparked in her heart. 'Is he my destiny?' this is her first thought of him.

.

.

.

.

"Yu-chan! let's play, you're gonna be my prince!" she dragged him outside to play as she got her permission to her older sister. Yuki stared at the girl in front of him with slight blush on his cheeks. 

As years goes by, (y/n) never stopped to believe that he's the one for her. 

She's still living in her dream.

Akito became so abusive to Yuki and (y/n) knows it but she can't do anything but to watch the scene unfold in front of her. She's his princess but why can't she protect him? in the story she read the two destined person is supposed to protect each other but she didn't do it and she regretted this so much.

Until the day he left her...

Present Time

(Y/N)'s POV

I stared outside the window at my room. My mind is blank right now.

"...(y/n) you know you need to come out at your room sometime, let's have a walk today is that ok?" I heard someone said outside my room and I know who this is. "My feet won't cooperate with me today Kureno maybe some other day" I finally spoke. He went inside and sat behind me. "You already said that the other day and last week" 

"Oh. Did I?" I said, looking back at him with blank expression. 'Please don't say  that certain topic again' I nervously thought. "It's not your fault that he left (y/n)...he doesn't hate you" 

I stare at the floor. I didn't know what to say at the moment.

Sighing, I finally regained some strength to speak again. "How do you know that he doesn't hate me?" he often say that to me but he always have no answer for that simple question. "I knew that I can fight Akito but...why the hell my feet didn't cooperate with me at those times!? I hated that! I hate myself...I couldn't do anything"

"So how can you say that he doesn't hate me!?"

He hugged me but that still didn't comfort me at all. 

All those years...and I still held that regret. I can't seem to let it go, I don't know why is it because I still think of him as my destiny? That's so childish...