Chapter 02

The god

3rd's POV

"N-no...let go of him"

                                                "Stop...Akito"

"Stupid feet...just move!"

.

.

.

.

(y/n) shot up from her bed breathing heavily with sweats sliding from her forehead.

"Oh, it's just a dream" she simply said getting up to get change into her casual kimono.

"Good Morning miss (y/n)" the maids greeted her as she walk down their house's hallway. She just plainly ignored them as she continued walking.

(y/n) suddenly barged into Akito's room. 

"Hello my precious sister~ mind if I go out for..." She thought for awhile before speaking again. "maybe for a day?" she finished with her sweet but menacing smile. "You know what  Akito, what if you reconsider again with me attending school?" Akito looked at her with annoyed face.

"Just a day ago you won't go out to your room and now you wanna attend to some stupid school?"

"Because he's there Akito, Yuki I mean" (y/n) muttered with sad eyes but she set aside her thoughts of him. 

Only Kureno knows this but Akito only shows her soft sides to her younger sister, (y/n). She won't admit it to everyone but she truly love her sister and she want to give whatever her wishes are because she wants (y/n) to be happy...

"Ok I'll let Kureno to enroll you tomorrow and for you to go out but make sure to come home..." (y/n) smiled brightly to her older sister and hugged her tightly but softly. "Thank you so much Nee-san!" she thanked with her childish voice.

_______________

Yuki's POV

I see miss Honda preparing breakfast as I walk down the stairs. I can already hear a commotion in our dining area or whatever Shigure called it. 

"What's with all the commotion this early?" I asked them. Shigure beamed brightly at my appearance. I looked back at him with a very confused face. "Oh Yuki~! good morning" he said too cheerful. Honda-san walk out from the kitchen with the foods. "Good morning Sohma-kun!" I greeted her back then sat down to eat. 

"Tohru-chan!! we're back Kyo said to be fast because he misses you already~" I heard someone says. "Welcome back (y/n)-chan and Kyo-kun" I almost spit my food. '(y-y/n)?' 

"I didn't say that idiot!" Kyo yelled. I stayed silent and continue eating not until I heard the one and only (y/n) called me. "Hey Yuki, long time no see eh?" I finally looked up from my food to her. "Yeah..." I simply said. "OH!" she said surprising Honda-san. "I'm so excited!! we'll be schoolmates tomorrow Tohru-chan or maybe classmates that'll be more exciting!" I was surprised at her announcment.

 'So we'll see each other again!? and what's worst is almost everyday!?!'

"I'm so excited too (y/n)-chan! I'll introduce you to my two other friends I'm sure they'll love you" I nearly smiled at Honda-san's excitement but tried not to but I can't help to look at her beautiful smile.

"Kyo! you have attend to ok? Kureno won't be able to come with me what if some guy suddenly flirt with me!? he wouldn't be able to protect his princess" (y/n) said dramatically. I tried to contain my laugh but failed- miserably. All eyes are looking at me now. I stopped laughing, clearing my throat and said "What?" 

"Finally I saw you laugh Yuki- and I made you laugh wow!" (y/n) says cheerfully while Honda-san smiled at her cheerfulness. "(y/n) sure is happy today~" Shigure remarked. "I've always been like this Shi-chan!"

'....'

______________

(y/n) told us that she'll stay here for the night and now she's with Honda-san in her room. 

Honda-san's room is just across mine. I can hear them laughing together. Shigure is right earlier, (y/n)...seems to be happy right now.

"I wonder what happened with Akito and her..." I mumbled to myself. 'Wait! why am I so worried about her? it's not like I care. Remember Yuki you hate her'

"I'm being childish again...it's already in the past"

'I wanted to believe what Kureno had said to me, that she tried to protect me from Akito. I want to believe in that...'