Iɳƚɾσԃυƈƚισɳ

❝ᵀᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ˢⁱᵖ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ ᵖᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿᴵ'ˡˡ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵃˡˡ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˢᵖᵉˡˡ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵏᵉⁿᴼⁿᵉ ᵈʳᵒᵖ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵉⁿᵒᵘᵍʰᴮᵒʸ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉᴵ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᶜⁱᵖᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ ᴮˡᵃᶜᵏ ᴹᵃᵍⁱᶜ·❞

ᵀᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ˢⁱᵖ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ ᵖᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿ
ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵃˡˡ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˢᵖᵉˡˡ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵏᵉⁿ
ᴼⁿᵉ ᵈʳᵒᵖ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵉⁿᵒᵘᵍʰ
ᴮᵒʸ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ
ᴵ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᶜⁱᵖᵉ
ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ ᴮˡᵃᶜᵏ ᴹᵃᵍⁱᶜ·

━━━━ ⋆⋅ SUMMARY ⋅⋆ ━━━━

Using his undoubtable skills and knowledge of black magic of years, wizard Taehyung makes an amazing Love potion by the Queen's order.

Whilst bottling his final result, he mistakenly leaves some amount of love potion in the magical mixing pot, unknown to the fact how his assistant wizard Jeon Jungkook, who has been head over heels for him bottles up the left amount of love potion to make the cute wizard drink his own creation the next day.

Jungkook gets so excited with the fact of making Taehyung fall in love with him, that's something he had always dreamt about and now having his dream coming true in front of his eyes makes him highly anticipated and enlightened but wait what- when he makes Taehyung drink the potion it doesn't work on him.

And it is because the potion doesn't work when the drinker is already in love with someone and the love of the drinker is stronger than the power of the potion.

As weird as it sounds but to Jungkook it was heart-wrecking but he's nowhere near giving up on his love for wizard Taehyung so he makes up his mind to find out the wizard's lover by making him drink the truth potion but what if Jungkook mistakenly makes him drink sleeping potion instead of the truth potion and that to be for the eternity?

What will Jungkook do?

How will he wake Taehyung up from his eternal slumber?

But most importantly how will he conquer his love for the wise wizard out of all this mess?

━━━━ ⋆⋅ CHARACTERS ⋅⋆ ━━━━

Taehyung - The wise Wizard with an incredible experience & knowledge of black magic

Jungkook - The assistant wizard with no experience but an interest to learn

Jimin - The little fairy that wanders around and spread love, Jungkook's best companion

Namjoon - The wisest master wizard with the most experience and unmatchable skills

Hoseok - The elf of the forest, a pure ball of sunshine

Yoongi - the elf of the forest, very clever and animal's best friend

Jin - The handsome prince of the Kingdom

━━━━ ⋆⋅ Author's Note ⋅⋆ ━━━━

Hey guys, I'm back with a new story on this account after a year.
This time I'll make you all dive into a fantasy world full of magic and I hope you all enjoy this creation of mine.

I wanted to use pictures for the characters but there aren't many on the internet which could be suitable for the story so you can just imagine on your own with your own choices.

I will start this book very soon in the middle of this month after being freed from my practical exams so stay tuned and add this in your library or reading list to be notified.

Enjoy the prologue for now!

Your comments will be highly appreciated so please don't be a silent reader. Must comment your reviews.

I hope all enjoy this story!

______________________________________

DISCLAIMER

It's all just an imagination based content for entertainment purpose. Don't take this seriously. It's written with no intention of hurting any person, community or place. No hate for any character will be accepted. Every picture used in this book doesn't belong to me, credit to the rightful owners. Plagiarism is a crime, don't copy or repost my original work.

______________________________________

© Dippy0801