Part 4

9 months later

Megamind wailed desperately and tears streamed down his face. He gripped the hospital bed tightly and you wiped the sweat off his forehead. Doctors rushed back and forth and instructed Megamind to spread his legs... He was finally giving birth after being pregante for so long. "Push..." The doctor said steadily. Megamind tried but he couldn't, and he sobbed. "It... It hurts too much, I can't do it..." You grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes. "Yes you can, Megameow. You are bringing our beautiful baby into the world. Do it for them. Our little angel. I want to meet them, and I know you do too, so push, damnit," Your voice broke with the last words and you looked away to wipe your eyes. Megamind chuckled softly through his heaving breaths. "Are you crying, y/n? I've never seen you cry..." "No! I'm not! I just... I got something in my eye... Now, PUSH."

Megamind did. He pushed, again, and again. You could feel his pain. The doctor cried out suddenly, "I can see the head!" Megamind's eyes opened and he whimpered "Really...?" "Keep going! Just a little longer!" you encouraged him. He strained, sobbed, clawed, and pushed with all his being. You leaned over him and held his hands tightly. "I'm... I'm so, so tired, y/n," he breathed. "I know, I know. But you can do this, my sexy little kitty boy." You kissed his blue sweaty forehead softly. Megamind let out a final ARGHUGHUURRRGHGHGUAAAAAARRRRGGGG before feeble cries began and the room went silent. Megamind's whole body heaved and shook with his gasps for air, and the warmly smiling doctor came around to the side of the bed to carefully place a bundle into his arms. 

"It's a boy."

 It was a little swaddled uh oh stinky monke covered in Megamind's birthing fluids. The monke cried and howled and megamind hugged it close to him, laughing joyfully with you as you held the tiny newborn's hand. "Look what you did," You said affectionately to your catboy bottom. Megamind looked into your eyes with nothing but pure bliss and love. "What will you name him?" You asked. "Me? You want me to name him?" You nodded. "You carried him for 9 months... I think it's your right." Megamind looked thoughtfully at the gurgling monke. "His name is Logan Paul."

You smiled widely. "It's perfect... Hello, little Logan Paul," the monke looked up at you and giggled as you brushed your hands against his fuzzy head. You looked back at Megamind expectantly. "You ready?" He grinned. "Yeah, I am. I really think I am." Both you and Him held the baby together as you crossed the room and spoke in unison, "One... Two...

...Three!"

You yeeted the monke out of the 4th story hospital window and watched it splat on the concrete below, Fortnite dancing euphorically. The hospital staff cheered and Megamind broke into Default Dance shuffle. Everyone clapped.

The End.