Part 3

Megamind had been your bottom for a few weeks now. One morning you awoke and he wasn't cradled in your arms like he usually was. You sat up and saw that he was at the end of the bed facing away from you, his ears flattened and his head in his hands. You gasped softly and leaned in behind him, laying a hand lovingly on his bare shoulder, and he turned around to face you and revealed that his eyes were red and swollen from crying. "Megameow... Megameow, what is it? What's wrong?" You try to pull him in close like he always loved but he pulled away and stood up from the bed, his body stiff and shaking. He wouldn't speak, and you began to grow angry. "Megameow. You will tell me what's wrong. "

He tried to walk away but you gripped his wrist strongly. "I.... I can't," You could hear his shaky breaths and tears began to trail down his blue cheeks as he pulled again, and you only tightened your grip on him. You pull him in and force him to face you, taking his face in your other hand to keep his gaze fixed on you. "Tell me. We can work through it, no matter what it is." Megamind began to sob and his head fell into your chest. "I'm... I'm peegnat, y/n," You hold him away from your body to look at him. "R... Really? You're pergenat? You're an Omega?" He nodded and sniffled. Your face widened into a smile and you laughed with joy. "We're going to be parents, Megameow! Parents!" He looked at you in surprise and his ears pivoted to face you. "You're... Happy, about it?" You held him close and kissed him lovingly. "Of course, Megameow. I can't wait to raise our little one together."

He pulled you into an embrace and you held each other. Nothing else mattered but you, him, and your baby.