Part 2

You laid on top of your bed impatiently. "Megameow, where are you?" He growls and calls back from the bathroom in an annoyed tone, "Almost ready,"

You were ready to get up and check on him just when he exited the bathroom in full maid attire. You bit your bottom lip as your eyes surveyed his form. "turn around for me, Megameow baby," Megamind bashfully did a little twirl, his maid skirts rustling and bells jingling. The white lace thigh highs hugged his weird gangly blue legs enticingly. You nodded in approval. "Just a moment..." You spoke as you fumbled through your drawer. You caught your little catboy off guard as you roughly clipped a leash to his jingling collar. He pulled in protest but stopped when you sternly said "Now Megameow, don't you resist or you'll be punished... Get on your knees." Megamind held eye contact with you as he crawled onto the bed on his hands and knees.

"Good kitty," you stroked his furry black cat ears gently and Megamind began to purr. He rubbed against you, blushing, and gave your hand a lick; you quickly grabbed him by the throat and pulled his face close to yours in response. You kiss him deeply, wanting more of his rough, barbed tongue. He whimpered between kisses and his kitty tail curled against his legs as he pushed his body into yours. You moved down to kiss his blue neck and spoke softly into his ear, "Act like the kitty you are, Megameow." The purring from his throat grew louder and he said "Meow meow... I wuv you, mastew... Meowow..." You lay him down on the bed and your hands explore his fleshy blue body. His yowling and meows grow louder as you begin to remove his clothing items slowly. "I... I want you, mastew!! Pwease make me youw widdle kitty boy!!!" He cries out, breathing heavily.

"I will, my little Megameow."