Part 1

You walked the streets of Metrocity confidently, the sounds of traffic and people's chatter filling your ears. Suddenly you spy a blue guy with a fucking massive head and think to yourself "mmmmm breedable" and start chasing after him. He glances behind him and sees that you're following closely and he begins to quicken his pace. Soon it becomes a full-on chase through the city and your alpha instincts kick in as you hunt the weird blue dude down... You must catch your prey. 

He darts down an alley and you chased after him, almost an arms length away. He trips and falls when trying to hop a fence and you catch him in your arms, pinning him to the side of a dumpster by his neck. He squirms and manages to speak, "W-what the hell, man? What do you want? my wallet's in my back pocket..."

You lick your lips hungrily and say "I want you." You begin to pull off the beanie he was wearing and to your surprise, you find black cat ears were hidden beneath it. Megamind shyly looked at the ground and his ears flattened against his head. He sighs. "Go on, laugh at me... Laugh at the guy with a huge head and cat ears, like everyone else does..." Your grip softened on him and you let his feet touch the ground. He looks up at you in confusion and your face softens when your [your eye color] eyes meet his deep and enchanting emerald green sight orbs. "Your ears are beautiful. What is your name?" "M... Megamind....." "Well, megamind, I would like you to be my catboy bottom, if you would. I won't force you to do anything... Unless you're into that," Megamind's cheeks turned bright purple and he caught his breath before saying "I... Actually I am,"