𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾

I would just like to say I don't play soccer and the terms are probably all wrong but I honestly could care less. Please don't be mean I'm sensitive anyways enjoy the chapter.

↣↣↣↣↣↣

Walking onto the field and already seeing a lot of the crowd from the hockey team in the bleachers, the girls can't help but smile excited for the game that's about to begin.

"Alright, girls circle up." The coach yells as they finish warming up.

"This game is basically go big or go home so let's go big we got this Stephani you're gonna be on defense not goalie this is the one game I won't yell at you if you bark." their coach says as all the girls out there hands in the middle.

"On three." their coach starts.

"One." Jessie starts with a smile.

"Two." Lexi adds on as everyone's smiles grow.

"Three." Everyone says as they throw their hands up with a bark.

Running onto the field everyone gets into position against the other team.

Starting with the ball nine if the team sees varsity and the Ducks walk into the bleachers.

Getting onto the devices side, Mikaela keeps yelling at Caitlin to try and score.

Kicking the ball into the net all the girls surround Caitlin due to being able to score.

"Yah let's go girls keep it up." Their coach says as everyone runs past Mikaela and high fives her.

As the game continued on, Adam could easily tell how badly Mikaela wanted to be on the field playing and not being second coach.

"Aren't Stephani,Andrea and Mikaela playing during half time?" Charlie asks the team as all of them shrug.

"I think so none of us had time to talk to them this week cause of how much we were practicing." Guy says making the team share a look.

"You're just mad that you and Andrea couldn't get any time together." Fulton says, making Guy slap the back of his head.

"Shut up." Guy says his face turning a bright red as the whistle blows indicating the end of the first half is done and halftime is about to start.

"And look here it looks as if the band Coochie Meow Meow will be performing." The announcer says as everyone starts to cheer and watches Andrea, Stephani and Mikaela make their way to the middle of the field.

"Guys, what song are we singing?" Mikaela whispers, not wanting to look at the crowd.

"I think we decided on Traitor." Andrea says while Stephani just nods as a form of yes.

"Wait, I thought we were doing- oh wait, is this cause of Luis?" Mikaela says catching on while both girls nod.

Getting to where the set up on the field Andrea taps the mic to see if it's on only for it to make that high pitch noise making everyone cover their ears.

"Sorry about that." Andrea says into the mic as Mikaela starts to tune her guitar.

"Um,we're singing Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo." Andrea says into the mic as all the Ducks look at Luis who looks down in embarrassment.