𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

↣↣↣↣↣↣

The following morning the first thing on Mikaela's mind was where did Stephani go last night.

As the blonde figures out what she'll be wearing for the day she watches Stephani slowly wake up.

"So Stephani, where were you last night?" Mikaela questions as she finally finds something to wear.

"What do you mean?" The brunette says acting dumb not really wanting to spill.

"Nowhere my ass, I woke up to use the bathroom and you weren't there." Mikaela says as Stephani huffs in defeat.

"I couldn't sleep last night and went to get water." Stephani mutters as the blonde just nods, not believing her.

"yeah whatever." The blonde says as she heads into the bathroom to change.

ᜊᜊᜊ

As both girls leave their dorm room they meet up with everyone else including Julie and Connie.

"Oh Baylee, you left your lighter in my room." Mikaela says as she starts to walk next to her and Connie.

"Oops my bad." Baylee mutters not getting why Mikaela was giving her lighter back when she usually keeps them till the end of the year.

As they enter the cafeteria the girls say bye to both Connie and Julie as they head to where the rest of the Ducks were.

"Oh man do I have things I need to tell you." Reave says as she comes up next to Mikaela who gives her a questioning look.

"Let me get some food and I'll give you my full attention." The girl tells Reave who nods her head.

As the blonde gets her food and heads back to the table and sits down next to Reave, she doesn't miss the death glare that Julie gave her.

"Guys I'm pretty sure Julie has it out for me. She was staring me down while I was getting my oatmeal." Mikaela says as Reave nods along.

"Oh she also said that you're basically a pick me and an annoying bitch." Reave adds on making all the girls gasp.

"She said, '' What about mikaela?" Stephani says clearly mad.

"Well she walked in with her clothes wet cause varsity started there pranks on them and she was blaming the soccer team of knowing and I was like the only one who may of known would be Mikaela but you weren't here so even if you did it's not like you could of talked them out of it." Reave explains what happened only for Mikaela to roll her eyes.

"I mean I did sorta know about it but it's not like I like any of the Ducks if anything I would of helped if I was there.'' Mikaela says, shrugging her shoulders as the girls roll their eyes.

"that still doesn't mean she should be calling you an annoying bitch." Baylee says as Mikaela acts unaffected about it.

"It's whatever she can stay jealous.  It's like a fan club, you know." Mikaela says as the girls roll her eyes at how she makes everything into a joke.

"Mikaela, sometimes it's ok to bitch slap someone." Lexi says as the blonde girl laughs.

"And I get that it's ok to bitch slap someone but I don't need to bitch slap her. I gotta make it seem like I'm unproblematic till the jv v.s varsity game." the blonde girl says as everyone rolls their eyes at her.

"Yah like you'll last that long." Caitlin says under her breath, making the blonde gasp.

"You wanna bet on it lizard." Mikaela says, making Caitlin gasp.

"I will bet on it, cake eater." Caitlin says rather rudely back shaking hands on the deal.

"It's the second week into the school year and there's already a bet between Caitlin and Mikaela? It lasted longer than I thought it would tho.'' Andrea says, making everyone nod their head.

"What do I get when I win?" Mikaela mutters as Caitlin looks at her dumbfounded.

"You are not going to win this." Caitlin says as Mikaela rolls her eyes.

"Anyways off topic can I go full abby lee on julie?" Stephani says, making the girls burst out laughing.

"I mean go for it you're probably already seen as problematic." Mikaela says as Stephani smiles.

"I'll do it at lunch cause the bells are gonna ring soon." Stephani says as Jessie rolls her eyes at the girl.

"Stephani stop watching dance moms, I Swear to god." Jessie says as the bell rings and everyone gets up.

As stephani sticks out her tongue at Jessie she feels someone grab her arm and pull her away from the senior.

"Mikaela really." Stephani says as Mikaela tugs her to math.

"Yes really." Mikaela mutters as they get to math.

ᜊᜊᜊ

"I hate science with a passion." Andrea tells Meg as they make their way to science.

"Yah well you sit next to your future husband. I see the way he looks at you and how you look at him." Meg says only to receive a slap on the back of her head.

"Shut up." Andrea mumbles as her cheeks heat up, making me laugh at the girl.

entering the class the two girls already notice the ducks at their spots.

"Have fun with Luis." Andrea says, making Meg flip her off .

Heading over to Guy, Andrea can only hope her face isn't as red as a tomato.

"It looks like you just ran a marathon, you good?" Guy asks the girl, noticing her face was super red.

"Oh umm Meg was just saying something really embarrassing." Andrea says, making Guy laugh at her.

"This trimester we will be dissecting a frog and it'll be with the person you're sitting next to." The teacher says as Guy sees Andreas face turn into a disgusted one.

"Don't worry you won't even have to touch the frog. I'll do it as long as you take notes." Guy tells the girl who smiles at him.

"Good at least you know that you'll be doing that stuff." Andrea says to the boy who rolls his eyes.

"Yah we had to dissect a goat eye like two years ago and I was stuck with Connie and she refused to even touch it." Guy says, making Andrea laugh at the boy.

By the end both Andrea and Guy came to the conclusion that they would both help each other pass the class due to the fact it's their worst class.

As Guy and Andrea say their byes to head to second hour, Guy watches Andrea walk off with Meg and then realizes that he's falling for the brunette girl and can only hope she won't break his heart like the way Connie did last year.