𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖳𝗐𝗈

Further into the chapter Falling For Ya is mentioned in the story so feel free to listen to it. it's in the Castaways playlist ;)

↣↣↣↣↣↣

The following morning at breakfast the only person to know about the kiss was Mikaela as much as Mikaela wanted to tell the team about the kiss she promised Jessie she wouldn't.

Yet that wouldn't stop her from bugging Scooter about it.

"Stan Scooter for clear skin." Mikaela says as she sits down next to brad.

"Wait what?" The boy mutters as the girl laughs.

"Scooter kis-" Mikaela starts to say only for Scooter to slap his hand over her mouth.

"What did me and Jessie tell you?" scooter whispers into the girl's ear quickly taking his hand off the mouth due to her licking his hand.

"Did you just lick my hand?" Scooter says disgusted as he wipes his hand on the blonde.

"What shouldn't you have known? I would have done that." The blonde says with a smile as she gets up and starts to head to the Soccer table.

"Hey guys, I'm back." Mikaela says while putting a peace sign up next to her eye.

"Hey baka." Caitlin says as Mikaela takes a seat next to stephani.

"So what's the plan for after practice? I heard the seniors talking about going out." Reave says as Mikaela nods.

"Nah, I doubt it, Miss Canada doesn't have a car."  Mikaela says as Baylee starts to laugh.

"And neither does Lexi and Rick have the dinner thing with jv on friday." Andrea says as Mikaela nods her head.

"Ugh I'm gonna be stuck making sure Stephani doesn't fail the math test after practice on Thursday night." Mikaela mutters changing the topic.

"Hey, you could come study with me and Kenny." Caitlin says then proceeds to slap her hand over her mouth as she watches everyone grow a smile.

"Maybe we will." Mikaela says as Stephani slaps the back of her head.

"No, let them get down." Stephani says, making Caitlin and Mikaela gasp.

When the bell rings making everyone get up and head to their first class Andrea catching up with Guy.

"Hey hey." Andrea says as she joins Guy,Connie and Luis.

"Oh hey Andrea." Guy says as they start walking to science.

Entering the class Andrea and Guy head to their spot not having any time to talk due to the teacher starting the class right away and talking the whole time.

When the bell rings for the class Andrea notices Guy fell asleep.

Shaking the boy gently to wake him she realizes that he clearly won't wake up that way.

Looking around she realizes it's just her and Guy in class, the teacher in the hallway getting ready to say hi to students in her next class.