𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

↣↣↣↣↣↣

By the time Friday came around the whole school was excited for the jv, varsity match then the soccer game right after.

As the school started to fill the bleachers for the game everyone was talking about what they think the outcome of the game will be.

"At this point I have no idea the Ducks have been practicing their asses off." Andrea says with a groan.

"You're just mad cause you couldn't hang out with Guy at all cause he would be too tired." Lexi says as Andrea sticks her tongue out at the girl.

"Fasten your seat belts and hold onto your hats,everyone oh do we have a special showdown for you." The announcer starts to say as everyone starts to get even more excited.

"David versus Goliath in a titanic grudge match the winner can truly say that he is the symbol of Eden Hall." The announcer continues on while the ducks and varsity start to warm up.

"Tonight the Eden Hall varsity Warriors do battle with the Eden Hall freshman Ducks. That's right folks look at those uniforms, the sign of the Duck is here at Eden Hall for at least one night." The announcer continues on while the Ducks start to get on the ice.

As the Ducks skate onto the ice they all form a circle and place one of their hands on the ice as a form of respect for Hans.

While both teams get some sort of pep talk, Lexi starts to talk with her team.

"Guys right after the game we need to book it to the field to warm up." Lexi says while everyone nods.

That's when the quacking began and basically the whole crowd stood up and started to quack too.

"Is it bad that I feel bad for varsity while I do this?" Stephani questions as the rest of the team nods.

"No, I feel bad about it too." Caitlin says while she takes notice that both seniors aren't standing up and Mikaela is sitting but still quacking.

"You're gonna wish like hell you stuck with us." Rick says as he gets into center Adam being the one he plays off of.

"Save the trash talk." Adam says while they both bend down waiting for the puck to be dropped.

That's when the game starts and Rick rams into Adam so he can get the puck.

Varsity getting the puck starts to skate down to the Ducks side the Ducks close behind but not close enough to get the puck.

That's when Rick tries to score but it only to be saved by Julie letting one of the Ducks get the puck.

While varsity gets the puck back it doesn't look good for the Ducks that keep tripping while they try to get the puck.

At the start of the second puck off the Ducks are able to get the puck only for varsity to get it back but it does not make the goal thanks to Julie.

"Gosh this is getting kinda boring, it's like cat and mouse." Stephani says with a groan as she keeps watching the puck to go between the varsity and d
Ducks.

"Hey it'll get better hopefully." Mikaela mumbles while watching the game, feeling good for the Ducks standing their ground but also bad for varsity team.