𝖥𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

↣↣↣↣↣↣

"Wait, I never got to say hi to Adam." Andrea groans as Guy looks at her weirdly.

"Wait, I never got to tell her to tell her cousin Luke to hit me up." Stephani wines as the team laughs.

"She told me yesterday he had a girlfriend, Steph." Rick tells Stephani as the girl gasps.

"You're joking, me and him were supposed to end up together, that's no fairrrrrr." Stephani whines, making Rick roll his eyes at the girl.

"Stephani shut up." Lexi says annoyed, making the brunette stick her tongue out at her.

As the girls start to pack up the stuff the varsity team heads off the field due to having practice soon while they ducks stay to talk with the team.

"How come everyone on the team seems to have a thing for Mikaela's cousin?" Charlie asks Lexi as she just shrugs.

"I couldn't tell you man." Lexi mutters as she starts to head off the field with Jessie both needing to say something to Rick and scooter before practice.

"Guys I could go for some ice cream." Stephani says as everyone agrees with the girl.

"There's a spot like a mile away we're gonna have to walk but-" Andrea says only to be shushed by stephani.

"Oh god, that's fine, let's go get some cash and leave." Meg says as they head off to the field as the Ducks follow behind.

"Oh do you guys want to come with us?" Caitlin asks the Ducks as they all share a look.

"I mean I don't see why not.'' Goldburge says with a smile as the Ducks roll their eyes at him.

"Sweet, we can meet at the front in like ten minutes." Andrea says as they go to their dorms to get money. (and Stephani grabs her camera as well)

Heading back down to the front they meet up with the ducks and start to head out to get to the ice cream place Andrea mentioned.

ᜊᜊᜊ

As they get to the ice cream place they all get in line ready to order.

"I'll take a single scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream." Stephani says to the cashier, giving him the cash.

Everyone else orders and gets their ice cream then the group goes and finds a spot under the trees.

"Did you really get mint ice cream? If you do that you may as well eat your toothpaste." Stephani hears Luis say as he sits down next to her.

"It's better than vanilla, like at least put sprinkles on it." Stephani says looking at the most boring flavor someone could choose.

"At least it doesn't taste like god damn toothpaste." Luis says as stephani scuffs.

"You need to shut your mouth man, this is why no one likes you." Stephani says annoyed with the boy.

"At least be like Lexi and get cookie dough in it." stephani continues on as the boy scuffs.

As both teams finish up their ice cream they stand up and start to head back to the school due to the fact the Ducks had practice.

"My legs hurt." Andrea groans half way through the walk back.

"Who was the lucky guy last night?" Stephani says in a british accent making everyone laugh while Andrea slaps the back of her head

With a huff the brunette girl starts to drag her feet along the sidewalk.