𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

↣↣↣↣↣↣

As the week goes on nothing that interesting has happened other than Luis and Stephani being those two couples you would see on like Pinterest.

"They make me feel single. I literally have a boyfriend." Andrea says walking onto the soccer field making everyone on the field laugh.

"No cause I agree, it's bad but at least the way Kenny asked me wasn't like how Luis and Stephani's thing happened.'' Caitlin says as the team pays attention to Luis kissing Stephani's cheek before she walks onto the field.

"Where's Mikaela?" Reave asks as stephani starts to put on her cleats.

"Oh she was with me, but Rick stopped her for reasons I'm probably not allowed to say." Stephani says after hearing Rick ask the blonde how he should end things with mindy.

"Oh so you know why she was stopped? I think you should share." Lexi says, raising her eyebrow.

"I can't. I wasn't supposed to hear. I stayed back for like a minute and realized I probably shouldn't listen to the conversation even though I really wanted to." Stephani says as the coach walks onto the field.

"Where's Mikaela? I told her she could write down what we do today.'' The coach says mainly looking at Stephani knowing she's always with Mikaela.

"Oh Rick stopped her because he needed to talk to her about something she should be here soon." Stephani says as the coaches notice a certain blonde heading their way.

"Sorry I'm late, something came up." Mikaela says as she gets next to the coach and hands her the paper she wrote what the practice should be like for the day.

As the practice goes on the whole team is grateful that Mikaela wrote an easier set then what their coach would have written.

By the end of practice the team still had energy which surprised all of them due to them always being dead after practice.

"Geez, that's for making practice fun." Caitlin says as she starts to take off her cleats with the rest of the team.

"Yah well Stephani was looking over my shoulder the whole time I wrote it and she can be scary at some points." Mikaela says, making most of the team laugh.

Heading back to their dorms the soccer team takes notice that they haven't seen any of the Ducks not thinking much of it they all head into their doors assuming they had practice or something.

By the time dinner came around most of the soccer team started to get confused due to having seen no Ducks which shocked most of them due to half of the team not being from minnesota.

"You think Rick knows what's up?" Andrea says not seeing her favorite blonde boy.

"Probably go make Mikaela ask." Stephani says as Andrea and Caitlin slow down to be the same speed with Mikaela.

"Can you go ask Rick and see if he knows where the Ducks are for us." Caitlin says getting straight to the point, making Mikaela slightly roll her eyes.

"Yah I can I guess cause you three are wimps." Mikaela says as they get to the lunch room.

"I'll let you know in a bit." Mikaela says as she makes her way towards the varsity table.