𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

Before you start I didn't really know what to do with this chapter but enjoy it I guess 💃

↣↣↣↣↣↣

The following morning Stephani wakes up remembering she packed a camera to vlog freshman year.

Taking it out, she starts recording.

"Guys, welcome back to Stephani barks." The girl whispers while reversing the camera onto Mikaela.

"This is my roommate and bestie Mikaela. I turned off her alarm so I could wake her up by barking." Stephani then proceeds to bark, scaring the blonde.

"Bitch." Mikaela mutters sitting up only to see the camera in her face.

Putting her hand in front of the camera lens she gives Stephani a death stare.

"Turn it off, I look like shit." The blonde girl tells the brunette.

"No you look amazing as always." Stephani says moving backwards so Mikaela's hand isn't in front of the camera.

As the blonde rolls her eyes she puts her hair up into a bun and grabs an oversized sweatshirt and a pair of shorts.

"I'm changing so leave me alone." Mikaela says shutting the bathroom door.

"As you can see, Mikaela is clearly not a morning person." Stephani says laughing then turning off the camera to change.

Ten minutes later both Mikaela and Stephani were ready to head down to breakfast with the rest of the team, Stephani making sure she didn't forget her camera.

"I'm already regretting the face we all got you a camera for your birthday.'' Mikaela says as they leave their room.

"Hey guys." Mikaela says as she sees the rest of the team heading down for breakfast.

"Guys this is my soccer team." Stephani says showing everyone.

"I'll spill dirt on them later." stephani whispers into the camera only for Meg to slap the back of her head.

As they get into the lunchroom they notice all the ducks are already there being loud.

"The boys right there they call themselves the Ducks there annoy as fuck." Stephani says as she records the Ducks.

Getting their breakfast they sit down and start talking about the day to come only for Stephani to take out her camera.

"Alright this is Andrea she's the mom of the group yet one of the youngest." stephani says as Andrea rolls her eyes at the camera.

"Then we have Sienna. I don't really talk with her but she's cool I guess." Stephani says recording Siena takes a drink out of her cup.

"Caitlin is that one next to bestie Mikaela, shes bae cause she barks with me sometime.'' The brunette says point it at Caitlin only for her and Mikaela to flip her off.

"You already met Mikaela but she's the best player on our team cause she goes out of her way to practice when she doesn't need to." Stephani continues on.

"Then we have Baylee right next to me. She has a fire kink." stephani says as Baylee yells at her to shut up.

"Over there at the varsity table is Lexi and Jessie. This is like the one time there not hanging out with us." Stephani says.

"That's because we're there only other friends,'' Baylee tells the camera, making everyone laugh.

"Oh and next to Baylee just so happens to be Reave she's cool i don't talk to her as much but she's a good ass player but not as good as mikaela." Stephani says zooming into Reave's face as she takes a bite of cereal.

"And best for last is Meg. She's cool because she joined our group last year but it feels like we've known her forever." Stephani says as Meg waves at the camera.

ᜊᜊᜊ

By the time breakfast was over everyone on the soccer team was annoyed with Stephani filming almost everything.

"Thank god for science without stephani." Meg says as Andrea laughs.

"Couldn't be any happier good luck in math Mikaela." Andrea says as she sees Mikaela walk out stephani not far behind with the camera.

"Thanks, I need it." Mikaela mutters as she flips off the camera and grabs Caitlin's hands and runs trying to get rid of Stephani.

"She a runner , she a track star." Jessies says seeing both girls trying to get rid of Stephani.

As Meg and Andrea start heading off towards science Guy, Connie and Luis decide to catch up with them knowing they have the same class as the two girls.

"Hey guys, wait up." Luis says, making the two girls turn around and face the three.

"Andrea and Meg right?" Connie asks as the two girls nod their heads.

"I hope you don't mind if we walk to science with you." Guy asks Andrea as she shakes her head.

"Oh no it's all good." Andrea says as Guy starts to walk next to her.

"Hey the girl that was following me yesterday had a camera she better not record me." Luis says, making Meg and Andrea laugh.

"Oh no she was introducing us to her camera. I heard her say something about how she's gonna have high school vlogs so.'' Meg says as they enter the class only to see a seating chart.

"Oh Andrea looks like we're next to each other." Guy says with a slight smile glad he may be able to hang out with the girl that occupied his mind last night.

As the two head to their seats, Meg realizes she's sitting with Luis.

As the class starts Luis starts asking Meg a ton of questions annoying her.

"Shut up, I swear to god." Meg whispers shouts to Luis who keeps a smirk on his face.

"I can't believe Ihave to be your lab partner for the rest of the year." Meg groans as Luis gives her a cheeky smile.

"Today I just want you guys to get to know your lab partner. After all, you will be with them for the rest of the year.'' The teacher says making Guy smile knowing he can finally get an excuse to talk to the brunette.

"I hope you're somewhat good at science because it is not my best subject." Andrea says to Guy.

"Oh I would say I'm the best at it. I won the science fair with Connie last year." Guy says with a smile.

After Guy says that a pang of jealousy runs through Andrea. She knows she shouldn't be jealous but she knows it's because she'll probably never have that type of relationship with him.

"Oh that's cool." Andrea says

"This is my worst subject so you gotta help me pass it." The brunette tells the blonde as he smiles.

"Of course I can." Guy says as the bell rings.

Packing up their stuff Connie joins the two and they walk out only to see Meg and Luis waiting for them.

ᜊᜊᜊ

As lunch comes around Mikaela is deeply pissed off with the world due to the fact that Stephani is in every single one of her classes.

"Someone shoot me." The blonde says in the line waiting for food.

"And why would I do that?" Lexi asks the blonde who gives an annoyed sigh.

"Stephani kept recording me and wouldn't stop talking, If I fail because of her I will hit her with a goddamn bus." Mikaela says only to hear someone behind her chuckle.

"It's not funny sir or ma'am." Mikaela says, turning around to face Adam.

"No, I think it kinda is." The blonde boy says as they both walk out of the lunch line to head to their tables.

"Well laugh all you won't you won't be when you're under the bus with Stephani." Mikaela tells the boy as she walks away from him only to notice stephani was recording the whole thing.

As the blonde boy watched the girl walk away he couldn't help but let a smile form onto his face as he figured out Mikaela is not the one to be messed with.