𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖲𝗂𝗑

↣↣↣↣↣↣

The following morning as Stephani helps Mikaela down to the cafeteria the only thing she's talking about with Mikaela is her cousins.

"Stephani, can you just shut up about them already?" The blonde says annoyed with all the cousin talk.

"Fine, I'll stop only because you're crippled." Stephani mutters, making the blonde roll her eyes at the girl.

Getting to their table mikaela can feel eyes on her making her huff.

"Literally why can I feel everyone staring at me." The girl mutters as she sits down.

"Because it went around and everyone thought it was fake but now they know it's not." Baylee says as the girl rolls her eyes out of annoyance.

"Well they can mind there own fucking business at least it's not summer otherwise i'll have a weird tan line." Mikaela mutters, making the table laugh.

"And you get out of class like five early." Andrea says annoyed wishing she could.

"And me, I'm helping her with all her stuff." Stephani says a huge smile on her face.

"Mikaela, did Adam ask you to dinner last night?" Jessie says changing the topic which makes Mikaela give her a confused look.

"No, I don't know why he would." The girl says rather confused.

"Oh I would have thought he would. I don't know when he'll get you alone again." Jessie mutters as she sees Charlie walk over.

"Mikaela what happened." The boy asks the girl who scoffs.

"Scooter happened." Mikaela says with a cheesy smile on her face.

"That's a fucking case." Jessie mutters as everyone gasps realizing what she meant.

"I'm only joking, I don't even know what happened." Mikaela mutters rolling her eyes as Charlie just walks away annoyed.

ᜊᜊᜊ

Leaving the cafeteria to head to their first class as Stephani helps Mikaela get to English, Luis comes up behind the girl, scaring her, making her drop all of Mikaela's stuff.

Hearing the blonde girl groan annoyed with Luis she hears Adam chuckle behind her.

"That sweatshirt looks familiar." Mikaela hears Luis mumble.

Looking down at her sweatshirt she realizes that she put on Adams sweatshirt cause it was the only one she knew was clean.

"Wait, I didn't know you had that sweatshirt?" Stephani says confused as they finish picking up the blonde's stuff.

"It was in the back of the closet. I didn't know I packed it." The blonde says lying knowing that if she said it was Adams, Stephani would make it a bigger deal then it was.

Finally getting to english they head to the back while Mikaela talks to the teacher about leaving early.

Getting back to the table she sits down with an annoyed sigh as the teacher starts to talk about what's required to pass this unit.

When the teacher gets done talking she lets the groups plan out what they want to do.

"Oh stephani I've been meaning to tell you about the dinner thing on Friday I'll pick you up at like five thirty or something I don't even know." Luis says as Stephani just nods along while both blondes share a confused look.

"I'll wear my bunny slippers." Stephani says excitedly.

"God stephani, I refuse to let you do that." Mikaela says only for Stephani to groan.

"You can't stop me if you're not going." Stephani mutters, sticking out her tongue as Adam forms a plan deciding that he'll invite the girl.

"I don't care if I'm not. I refuse for you to leave our dorm with those on to that dinner. Do you know how Rick will react? '' Mikaela says not wanting Rick to complain to her.

"Fine, I'm only doing it because I'm scared of Rick and Scooter." Stephani says in defeat while the blonde smirks.

ᜊᜊᜊ

As stephani and Mikaela start making their way towards lunch, Stephani starts to slow down as she sees both Charli and Adam come up to the girl.

Grabbing her camera she starts recording knowing that Charlie has feelings for the girl and Adam has feelings for her she knows something is about to go down.

"Mikaela." Both boys say at the same time making the girl turn her head to see them.

"Yah, what's up?" the girl says, a bit confused.

"Adam, you can go first." Charlie says a bit annoyed with the fact that he was here and she was wearing his sweatshirt.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dinner thing with me? Cause basically your whole team is gonna be there so you won't feel left out you know.'' Adam says as the girl gives a slight smile then notices how Charlie's face turned into an angered one.

"Sure I'll go, I guess I think Rick or Scooter would have forced me to go if I wasn't invited." Mikaela says as she turns to Charlie who's glaring at Adam.

"Guys, I can feel Charlie's anger from here." Stephani whispers into her camera making the blonde secretly flip her and the camera off.

"Adam, what the hell I was gonna ask her that, you steal everything from me." Charlie says anger clearly in his voice as Mikaela looks at stephani indicating to help her.

"Charlie suck it up, Mikaela's sneaky link is now Adam's deal with it." Stephani says as she waits for Mikaela to get to her to head into the cafeteria.

Adam following behind after her giving one last look at Charlie he shakes his head and goes to sit with varsity.

"Guys Ed Sheeran asked me to dinner on friday." Reave says as she comes up to the table while Lexi starts to play galway girl making Reave start to Irish dance.

"Reave this is why you're my favorite." She hears Mikaela say while Stephani gasps.

"Just saying." Mikaela mutters rolling her eyes.