Alternative Ending #1

I have plans for 2 more alt endings and a Daniel epilogue, if this gets some traction I'll probably write them out if you guys are interested 

We set a fire to cover our tracks in the abandoned building, but we didn't even make it 3 feet before being apprehended.

The three pig heads arrived, just as expected. I didn't make any move to fight them as they grabbed Mark and I. A plunger entered Mark's neck, already knocking him to the floor. The main culprit, Lawrence Gordon, took off his mask.

"You." Mark snarled, fighting the drug. Lawrence walked towards me.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her, I'll kill you, you son of a bitch." Lawrence leaned down into his face and smiled.

"Maybe it's best if you just fall asleep."

Mark awoke to the smell of decay and a cold bathroom floor. A chain was wrapped around his foot, connecting him to the brown pipes. The bathroom. Again. He made eye contact with Lawrece who was standing over him, before diving for the hacksaw. Lawrence moved it with his cane and shook his head.

"We don't think so."
"We? Who the fuck is we?" I stepped out of the shadows of the hallway, into the bright light of the bathroom. The disgusting smell clung to the leather jacket wrapped around my arms.

"Ronnie? Ronnie what the fuck are you doing?" Denial.

"You've lost your touch detective. You've gone soft, haven't you?" I smiled, squatting down in front of him.

"This isn't the Jigsaw gospel I signed up for. You're a murder." Mark laughed in my face.

"Oh please, you're just like me." Bargaining.

"I've never killed anyone, we despise murders. And you know what we do to murders." I stood up and waved the doctor away, I've got this. I turned away and placed my hands on the lights, flicking them off. The darkness seemed to swallow Mark, he's never felt so small.

"Don't you dare fucking close that door!" Anger.

"You're a monster, Mark." I said, one hand on the sliding door.

A beat of silence.

"Ronnie, kid, please."

Sadness.

"Game over." And with that slam of the door, I sealed Mark Hoffman's fate forever. I've seen the beast he had become, what he did to Jill Tuck. What he did to the innocent people who got in his way.

The screaming stopped.

Acceptance.