"I need time to think, that's all I'm asking for. It won't be long, maybe just a few days," she then explained to him.

He let out a tired sigh. "Fine," he said, knowing they would argue if he kept this conversation going. And as of right now, he was too tired for that. "If that's what you want."

"We can talk this through later," she said and with that, she got up from her seat and marched towards the door, leaving his apartment.

———————————————

"And that's a wrap!" the director called out, making everyone cheer and applaud.

"Good job," the girls smiled and bowed to every staff member.

Seulgi smiled bitterly and quickened her pace as she walked up to Chungha. She gave a tap or two on her shoulder, making her turn around to face Seulgi.

"Hey," Seulgi said quietly.

Chungha crossed her arms. "Hey," she said and surprisingly to Seulgi, her voice was rather neutral than cold.

"Look, Chungha. I'm so sorry-"

"I don't want to hear an excuse or apology, Seulgi," she cut her off.

"What?"

"I'm over it, okay?" Chungha raised her eyebrows. "I don't care whatever you or Taeyong are going to do next with your lives, but I want you to know that neither of you will be hearing from me anytime in the future."

Seulgi decided it was best to keep quiet and not share any of her thoughts and feelings, it would probably make things worse. So she just pursed her lips and nodded understandingly at Chungha's words.

"Also I'm sorry I called you a bitch, Taeyong's the real bitch in this situation," Chungha smiled sadly and Seulgi let out an awkward chuckle.

"It's okay, you were hurt. I understand," Seulgi sympathized.

"But," she then spoke up. "Does our friendship end here?" she took a risk asking.

Chungha nodded hesitantly. "I think so," she said and Seulgi glanced down at the floor, taking everything in.

"I mean, I don't know about you but I would find it weird if we were still friends now that you're dating Taeyong."

"What?" Seulgi whipped her head up to Chungha who forced a smile on her face.

She pointed behind Seulgi. "He's here to pick you I guess," she noted and Seulgi looked over her shoulder and felt her toes curl up as she saw him looking over at her with an unreadable gaze.

"I'll get going now," Chungha told her, not leaving any time for Seulgi to explain that they weren't dating. "He's ruining my sight," she then added quickly and turned on her heel, strutting away.

Seulgi breathed out a long breath and turned around, seeing him in the same stance. Without any hesitation she walked over to him.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him with a passive aggressive tone.

"I'm here to pick you up and drive you home," he smiled innocently and Seulgi shot him a look.

"I thought I told you to give me some space, no?" she hissed softly.

"I did," he persisted. "I gave you," he looked up to the right and pretended to think. "Like four days?" he said, looking back at her.

"Besides, I thought you would be happy to have your crush come and pick you up."

Seulgi looked at him bewilderedly. "Don't act like we're in high school or something. Also, I'll have you know that my manager is driving me home."

"It's not a good idea to reject your crush, you know?"

"Why? First time you get rejected by your crush?" Seulgi shot back with a smirk.

"Well you can't reject me."

"How come?"

"Because I talked to your manager and she agreed to let me drive you home. So the only way for you to get home is to go with me," he said and Seulgi really wanted to smack the smirk away from his face.

She crossed his arms. "You can't just show up at this set after everything, you know?" she then said, changing her tone to a more serious one.

"Then I will go out to my car and wait for you, alright?"

Seulgi rolled her eyes. "Just get out now," she said and began to push him towards the exit. "I need to go and change."

——————————————

Soyeon, Seulgi, Chungha, and SinB steal fans' hearts with the release of 'Wow Thing' MV

[BREAKING] Kim Chungha and Taeyong have reportedly broken up.

SM Entertainment release an official statement about NCT's Taeyong and Chungha breaking up.

MNH Entertainment confirms break up between NCT's Taeyong and Chungha

[+304, -18] Damn, even my relationships last longer than Taeyong's, he must have bad luck in love.

[+802, -54] I'm glad it didn't affect Seulgi's and Chungha's friendship. They were both amazing in Wow Thing TT

[+2043, -1405] Did he cheat on Chungha too? kskskksks