Snow P2

"hello everyone! Thank you for coming, its very appreciated. I'm going to come round and deliver drinks. After that we will start with the presents. Merry Christmas everyone one!" I smiled a walked away to the kitchen. We had champagne, red wine and beer. For the kids we had fruit juices and sodas, and of course water. I walked around offering drinks to the people and eventually we all went to the lounge.

"Ok, do we want to start with the kids First?" Dream asked our parents. They all nodded. I turned to Sapnaps brother, who was jumping up and down. I giggled while his mum whent to get his gifts from her bag of presents. All of the parents brought bags where all the presents that they had where. His mum brought out a orange box and gave it to him. He gladly took it and unwrapped it.

"OH MY GOSH. ITS A NINJA TURTLE COLOURING BOOK. THANK YOU MUMMY!!" she was smiling and gave him a quick hug. I stood up and whent upstairs to find all my presents under the bed. I pulled the bag out and walked downstairs. I sat down next to dream and Sapnap. I looked in my bag to find a gift bag where all the chocolate was. I reached for it and gently brought it out. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Hey buddy,"

"Hello George"

I put the bag in his hands.

"Merry Christmas"

I stood and sat back down, sapnap was smiling.

"You didn't need to get him something you know."

"I know, but I wanted to."

We all watched him peek inside the bag. His eyes went big and his smiled turned into an O shape. I giggled.

"Do you like it?" I asked him.

"LIKE IT... I LOVE IT, MUMMY HE GOT ME MANY CHOCOLATE BARS!!"

"oh hunny that's nice of him, but don't eat them all at once alright, and say thank you to him." I smiled.

Dream wrapped his arms around my shoulders and whispered.

"That's so nice of you, I love you"

"I love you to."

"Thank you George. I'm going to eat some" Sapnap's brother came over and gave me a high five.

I laughed "alright buddy, but remember what your mum said, don't eat too much" he laughed and opened a bar. Dream's siblings were next. Their parents gave them their presents and so did dream. I gave them mine and they were really kind.  It was now the parents turn.

"Oh George hunny, you didn't have to get us something" dream mum said.

"Yes but I did, and you've done alot for me and I wanted to say thank you and merry Christmas."

"What have we done to deserve this?"

"Well, one, you gave me the best boyfriend ever and two, you accept us as well."

I looked at dream and he was blushing like mad. I giggled and gave them the presents that were held in my hand. Dream's dad went first.

"Oh my, my favourite team! Thank you George. How did you know that I liked this team?"

"Well I may have been in the room while you and clay were talking."

"Oh right, makes sense" I laughed then looked at dreams mum.

"Oh, candles, they smell beautiful George. Thank you so much. She stood up and hugged me.

"Your welcome miss" I hugged back and glanced at dream. He was smiling.

"Thank you" he mouthed.

"Ok so nicks mum, I also got you something." I took the wrapped books and placed them in her hands.