Fights

Dreams POV-

I woke up to a loud crash and yells from the others in my house. I decided to change and go see what's going on. I walked into my closet, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Grabbed some black ripped jeans and a normal comfy and fluffy green hoodie. After I waddled down the stairs to see a broken vase with the water and purple lavender flowers lying on the floor.

"NICK WHAT THE HELL?" shouted a British voice, they usually fight but this is different. They usually play fight but I've never heard George this angry.

"IM SORRY OK, I DIDN'T MEAN TO!"

"NO NICK, THAT'S PERSONAL AND NOW THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD KNOWS!" Something happened and it obviously effects George a lot, I mean, it caused George to swear, it takes alot to make George swear now a days.

I walked into the kitchen and layed eyes on the two boys arguing.

"What's going on, and can you guys be-" I tried to get them to stop but I was interupted.

"GEORGE JUST LISTEN TO ME, IM SORRY"

"SORRY DOESN'T FIX THINGS NICK. YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND START TAKING THINGS SERIOUSLY!" I stood back, the shouting was getting really loud now and if it continues nicks anger issues will come and introduce themselves.

"Guys please calm down, we can talk about what ever is going on" I place a hand on nicks shoulder.

"GEORGE I HAVE GROWN UP, SOME PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT FACT!" I see nick step closer to George, my heart rate picks up. So I try to signal to George for him to move but he won't even move his head to my direction.

"George move. Nick stop, your scaring him. GEORGE CAN YOU HEAR ME? MOVE!" An arm gets brought up to head level, swings right into the side of George's cheek.

"GEORGE!" I run up to the boy falling down.

"NICK MOVE!" The British boy makes impact to the corner of the kitchen counter, my heart stops beating as I run over to the boy who's now on the floor around a pool of blood.

"NICK! I TOLD YOU TO CALM DOWN!"

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT HIM!!" the Texas man replies but that's not what's on my mind. I pull my phone out of the back pocket of my jeans and quickly dial the emergency number.

"Hello, how may I help?" The person on the other side answered.

"Hello my friends had a fight and one of them had accidentally pushed him into the kitchen counter. And hes bleeding." I rush while trying to keep George to stay awake.

"All right, sir please clam down. If you could tell me your address and an ambulance will be there shortly. Make sure your friend keeps his eyes open and place a rag to the bleeding point to stop as much blood coming out as possible."

"Thank you,"

I told the address for the home while Nick got the wet rag, I kept talking to George to somehow keep him busy.

---
At the hospital

I pace around the waiting room, just hoping that there is still life inside the boy I love, I don't know what I would do if he left me, I probably sound selfish or something but i don't care at the moment. I just want to be able to hold him. To love him. To whisper things in his ear just to see the flustered look on his cute, adorable face.

Nick is trying to comfort me but he knows that I can't control my feelings at this point, I know people are watching me but they all understand my thought process at the moment. All thoughts running through my head,

He's dead,

He's gone,

You lost your chance to love him,

The heart you loved has stopped.

I finally see a nurse approaching and I lift my head up immediately to hear the news.

"Well he's alive and well. Just a bit of concussion and he's very tired from the drugs we put him on. You may go see him. Room 404." She walks away to talk to another family while Nick and I run up the hallway to see our friend.

I gently swing the door open and look around the room. There was a TV in the corner, with a sofa, that looks horribly uncomfortable, underneath. A coffee table with a few books and childrens games including Uno. Opposite there was a hospital bed... Which was were George was placed.

"George...." I whispered while walking up to him. He eyes slowly open to look at me. A small smile forms on his face.

"I'm okay" his hand reaches out, should I... Screw it. I gently place my hand in his, he squeezed my hand in a comforting way. I smiled and leaned down to hug the boy.

"I'm so happy your okay, you scared me so much" my voice quivered as I'm fighting back tears.

"It's okay to cry you know, you don't need to hide things from me. Just let it out, I'm right here, not going anywhere" with the warm feeling in my hand where two puzzle pieces fit together perfectly, and the tight embrace in the hug, and the nice, kind words that the person I love says. Tears of happiness, sadness, and lots of stressful ones were let out. The soft strokes on my back that the British boy does just for me to know that he's still there.

I pull away from the hug, sitting on the edge of the bed. He looks up to me, a weak smile plastered on his soft face. I cup his cheeks and lean in, he looks suprised but soon settles as he leans closer.

Blush spread across my face as my lips made contact with the small boys. My stomach turned in different ways, up, down, right, left. It was like it was on a roller coaster that goes upside down. It wasn't a forceful kiss and it wasn't a long kiss. It was short and sweet. The love feeling flew though both our bodies. We pulled away just to lean out foreheads against the others and look in to the beautiful eyes of the other. A chocolatey colour was what I was looking at, the way the sun reflects on the eyes of my lover was just outstanding, how can sun make someone even more stunning?

"I love you George."

He giggles and girns a sweet grin showing his shinny white teeth. "I love you to Dream"

I gently grabbed his waist for a hug. His arms finding that's way to my neck and hair. I stroke up and down his back with one hand and my other and stayed where it was on his waist. He brushed though my hair with is fingers, stopping to play with it for a bit. I just smiled and sat down next to him. Placed my hand into his free hand and brought it up to my face to kiss it lovingly.

I soon find it hard to keep my eyes open and without knowing I fell asleep with my head on Georges shoulder. 

"I love you"

-Word count- 1211
Ok that's it for this one shot, I may or may not do a part two but for now imma do other things that I have thought of.

Love u all
-🐼