Chapter 1- The next step

(Just wanted to put a quick note here before we start the chapter. I realize that Mercury and Thomas share the same last name but i just want to explain that they are not related in anyway. That is just me doing an oopsie and not realzing it when i was coming up with his character.)

No ones pov

Moving through a dark and uninhabited land, we see large pools of a black substance. A large paw starts to emerge from within the the substance, slowly the creature comes out revealing it to be a Beowolf. slowly panning out we see sevelar of such pools in the area with Beowolves emerging. In the distance we see a large castle like building made of the same crystals that the land is made up from. 

In a window overlooking the the scene of Grimm coming out of the substance, we see Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai. Emerald has her hand to her mouth at the sight while Mercury looks in disgust. The sound of someone snapping their fingers behind them causes them to turn around. 

Inside the large windowed room we see a long purple, crystal table in the center. Five people are seen sitting at the table. Two of which are Cinder Fall and Thomas Black. 

Cinders is seen with much shorter hair, a black mask covering her left eye. A large x-shaped scar is seen coming from behind the mask, the scar extending slightly over the bridge of her nose. She is wearing a long dark red dress with a wide sleeve hiding her left arm. 

Moving over to Thomas we see him sitting without his usual mask on, showing the scar on the left side of face. His attire has seemed have had an upgrade since we last saw him, his large black coat having now been switched out for a more stylish swallow-tailed coat with a leather guard on his right arm.

Moving across the table we see a man with a large bushy mustache sitting across from Cinder, seemingly preoccupied with something on his scroll.

Next to the man with see a man sitting in a crouch casually on his chair, resting his arms on his knees.

Sitting next to Thomas we see a large burly man sitting with his arms crossed, looking like he's asleep.

We see Cinder sit quietly as Mercury and Emerald move to her side. Emerald nudging Mercury out of her way so that she can be directly next to Cinder.

Mustached man: Yes, Yes, please keep your posse in check.

Mercury grunts as he goes to make a move towards Watts, but Emearld holds him back.

Mustached man: You hear that?.... Silence.

The big burly man gives the mustached man an unimpressed sideways glance over him mocking Cinder.

Mustached man: I've half a mind to Thank the little girl that bested you.

Thomas: That's enough, Watts. All this mocking gets more annoying to listen to with each passing day.

The man who's name is revealed to be Watts smirks at Thomas as he puts down his scroll.

Watts: Come now, I can't be the only one that's happy she's been finally silenced.

The crouched man next to Watts Snickers as he looks over at Cinder.

Creepy man: If i were you. I'd hunt her down. (Snicker) FInd her and, well, she took your eye, didn't she?

Cinder stares at the man while he continues to cackle to himself. Cinder tries to speak up, only for her to manage to make a quiet exhaling noise. Seeing this Emerald leans in to hear her.

Watts: Pathetic. Why did you even-

Watts was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a heavy metal door unlocked. The doors slowly open and everyone stands as a pale white lady with purple veins coming down her forearms and the sides of her face slowly enter, She glides alongside the table before reaching the head of it. She stops, facing away from everyone as she looks toward a candle and crystal display.