𝟐𝟏→𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗

Comenzar desde el principio

"That's Mucho for you." You smiled and formed your both fingers into gun and pointed it to Chifuyu. He just grin handsomely at you and you heard the small shouts from the girls who admire him.

"Mikey's talking to you?" Nahoya asked beside you as the three of you walk on the hallway. You're doomed if the school teachers or the staffs on this school saw this three walking like a student here. They're practically not allowed to barge in here.

"He told me that he's punishing his self for dragging me in the mess. Though I told him it wasn't his fault. Im'ma talk to him later."

--

You secretly wave your hands to your boy friends before you get inside your Mom's car.

"How do you feel, honey?" Your Mom ask as she zoom out the school.

"I'm fine." You uttered. You quickly took a warm shower after that your Mom helped you to clean your wounds. You just waited for your mom to go at work before you decided to change your clothes into long sleeve shirt, black leggings and sneakers.

You decided to talk with your ex, Hanma. Even you don't want to, even its against your will. It's been like one year since you two broke up and you hated how your relationship turn out bad in the end. The flashbacks of you with him came back on your mind.

You're still affected and not ready to talk to him about your past. You're just gonna meet him right now because you wanted to know why he just suddenly fight with Mikey. Everyone around your friends doesn't know that you had relationship with him, except Baji.

Your heart beat so fast just seeing him meters away from you standing on the place where you two always hang-out back then. You clenched your fist and tryna be braved to face him.

"Hey." You coldly called behind him. He didn't said anything and silently look down on Shibuya crossing from the deck on the magnet by Shibuya109. The view down above from the building is quietly beautiful because it's already night time.

"Do you remember, we spend most of the time here." He affirmed bringing back the past you two spend together. Your brows fold together slightly and stared at his frame. There's no way that you'll forget the time you have spend together but you can't also forget what he did to you.

"What's with you with Mikey??" You obviate what he said and you ask him directly to the point. He chuckled and turn his frame to face you standing behind him. He stared at you head to toe.

"Just a gang war y'know. You don't need to worry about your friends." He reassured. You pursed your lips. Talking with him isn't a good idea after all.

"So you wanted to fight with them again." You stated. He smirked and slide his hands on his pockets.

"Yeah. The last one who stand on the war is the strongest." He taunted and blow the smoke to the air.

"That's it. I won't stay longer, but the one who fought fairly is the one alone winner." You speculate and turn your back from him. He watched you turn your back from him. He lazily moved his legs to grabbed you.

"So it's Rindou." You curiously look up to him as he held onto your wrist.

"What are you talking about, let me go." You grabbed your wrist away to his grip but he didn't let you go instead his grip became tighter.

"That's why that motherfucker suddenly became hostile." Hanma coldly stared at you, piercing through your soul.

"Let me go Hanma. I'm not here to talk about Rindou." You faltered from his gaze towards you. You ain't scared of him but the way he stared at you is different especially when heard Rindou's name softly came out on your mouth.

"You still love me right?? Oh yeah, I won't harm your friends in exchange of you being mine again." You puckered and moved your legs as he pushed you toward the wall, locking you there.

"What is wrong with you Hanma. I don't need you anymore." His tall frame lean down on you. You smelled the cigarette from him as your nose wrinkled a little.

"I'll prove that... I'll prove that you still into me." In a swift motion you find yourself being devoured by him. He grinned his body to you and you felt the pain from your abdomen. You squealed when you felt one of his hand slowly entered on your body and cupped your breast.

"S-stop it Hanma." You grabbed his hands away from your chest. When he parted his mouth away from you, you take this chance to pushed him.

"What's wrong with you, Hanma!" You angrily hissed in front of him. You can't help yourself but to get teary. You shook your head and pushed him again. At the end, you still can't hurt him after what he did to you.

"If you didn't cheated on me, I guess until now you still have me." With that you leave him alone and run away. You head straightly to your car and cried the pain you felt.

As you cried inside your car, the pain that Hanma gave you was still in the bottom of your heart. He just stated physically that you're not enough person to stay with someone you love. That no one is contented in your arms and your love is worthless for someone that you love.

 That no one is contented in your arms and your love is worthless for someone that you love

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════