Mew snaps his head in a break neck speed to the younger as his eyes widen in...what? Is he supposed to be surprised at this point? But he is. He can only release deep breath, shaking his head as he begins to climb, also chanting in his head how pregnancy is such as scary situation.

True enough, Mew only got exactly three mangoes in different sizes. And Gulf almost trips as he runs inside the house to eat it. And Mew...for the nth time, feels his heart swell while watching the younger all giggly just because of the fruits that he fails to notice the smile unconsciously gracing on his lips. Damn.

Mew follows the younger in the kitchen and he literally grimaced when Gulf mixes an excellent amount of ketchup and nutella and quickly dips the sliced mangoes in it. How he managed to peel it so fast, Mew has no idea.

Mew smiles as he watches Gulf stuffing his cheeks with chunks of mangoes, he looks too cute, like a chipmunk. But of course, he has no guts to voice it out. He can only enjoy the view.

"You want it, Phi?" Gulf asks, when he finally noticed that Mew is there.

Mew's brain lags for a second as his smile fades into a thin line. He can't say that it's gross, can he? And he definitely can't eat those...swimming slices in a weird puddle, too. He contemplates how he will answer but thankfully Gulf beats him to it.

"You can get some for you, Phi," Gulf says nonchalantly.

And Mew lets out a relieved chuckle; he can literally ignore the meanness from those words, he is safe from those weird slices and that's more than enough.

Mew quietly sits across the younger. He props his elbow on the table; his hand cradling his right cheek as he simply stares...and stares some more with a smile dancing on his lips. Gulf is just so busy stuffing his mouth like he is starved for years.

"Do you need anything, Phi?"

Mew shakes his head even if Gulf can't see him. "I'm waiting for you to be done. I wanna talk to you about something."

The younger continues to his business upon hearing the words, he doesn't understand the urge to want it so much and now that he got it, there's just nothing but just pure satisfaction. Pregnancy is making him shallower than shallow.

Gulf sighs inwardly as he keeps on with his eating, completely oblivious to the dark orbs staring at him...like how he did for the mangoes earlier.

"So, what is it, Phi?" Gulf asks the moment the older comes into the living room after washing the used utensils, from Mew's insisting again.

Mew settles beside him on the couch. With a sigh, he starts: "Why didn't you tell me sooner what you want?"

Silence settles between them as Gulf pulls his knees up and hugs them, staring distantly with a slight pout on his mouth. "I'm already imposing too much, Phi."

Mew turns to sit cross-legged on the big couch facing the younger then he carefully pulls the younger by the hips to face him who is still hugging his knees.

"What did I say about that?"

Mew narrows his eyes on the younger and the latter can only move his eyes on Mew's chest, to avoid the older's eyes. But when he is met with silence, he asks further:

"Don't you want to spoil our angel?"

Gulf eyes darts back to the older's face. "Want," he mumbles blinking his round eyes.

"Then why hold back?"

Mew sighs when Gulf averts his gaze.

"Yai nong, I want you to behave anyway you like, I won't hold it against you," Mew explains softly, hoping for Gulf for the nth time to absorb his words.