• N I N E T E E N •

The last month as been a whirlwind between mason training and playing football and me going to meetings and working me and mason have hardly seen each other but tonight  we all decided to go out some of masons footballs pals and of course Ellie and Ben. After I arrived home from work I began to get ready before mason came home 30 minutes later I was ready and poured myself a glass of wine while I messaged him. 

To mase💙
Thought you'd be home by now love?

20 minutes later

From mase💙
Sorry nove practice ran over today I'm probably gonna be late if you wanna go I'll meet you there.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance this always happens the one time we plan something to enjoy ourselves it always goes Tits up, I called Ellie to let her know I'll me at hers soon and waited forever my taxi , shortly after I arrived I missed hanging with elllie and Ben so much they are literally the best friends anyone could have, we began our night with plenty of pre drinks and set off to the club. Once we arrived we went straight to the bar and of course ordered shots and we hen began dancing for such a long time I forgot all my worries and annoyance at mason. 

"What time is your gorgeous man and his pals coming" Ellie shouted over the music

"Not sure I'll go call him" I said before making my way outside to call him

Calling mase💙

" hey babe are you still coming"

"I'm not so sure nove the gaffer wants us up early for training tomorrow before the big game" he explained

"Why don't you care about us anymore" I drunkenly asked

"What are you on about course I care things have just been hectic lately" he said

"Well to me it just seems like if you want things to work you'd put in the effort, if you can't I'm sure someone else would yank don't worry mase enjoy your evening" I say before hanging up

I made my way back inside enjoying dancing with Ellie and Ben suddenly I get a pair of hands on my waist from behind I continue dancing grinding on whoever it was not really caring just enjoying myself, until I turn around and see Bradley's face.

"Oh would you just go away Brad" I shouted

" you wasn't minding a Minute ago when you was grinding on my dick" he spat

"Everybody dances like that I didn't think to check oh wait maybe my stupid ex boyfriend would come dance with me did I" the alcohol must of given me confidence because o never would of dared even talking to him. 

"You know novey your such a tease cmon let's dance again I was enjoying it" he laughed

"Absolutely Fuckimg not, if mason saw you here you'd have a problem now leave me alone"

"Trouble in Paradise already? I told you nova I know you the best we was in a relationship half our lives" he said

"Yeah before you ruined everything sleeping with Millie the minute o left for a week "I say before walking off of had enough of him and just wanted to go home I get my taxi and went back to Ellie's house not wanting to see mase tonight. I got home and passed out on the sofa only to be rudely awaken 1 hour later with knocking on the front door.

"Ellie how many times do I have to tell you to remember you're key" I groan before  making my way to the door to let her in, as I opened it I was absolutely shocked at who I saw.

"Brad what do you wan—"