"Lunette, I'm sorry but I have to leave," Anil says. "We can go to the garden later,I promise."

I shake my head, in a silent plea. No don't leave please, I plead in my head unable to speak. Darkness corners in my vision. I feel Anid sit down on my bed and embrace me, my vision flashes and I feel Anid's petal soft lips brush my forehead. The vines crawl over me, Anid's warmth vanished, and the moon and I became one.

Ever

More and more dreams of Everett haunt my nights and the Alpha is still avoiding me. Every day I feel like someone is watching me. Alice and Justin have been having sleepovers with me and other pack kids. I am happy that they are handling the changes that have been happening to them so well. I haven't seen Logan in a while. It's like he just disappeared.

I walked down to the hospital wing. The gashes on my body should be completely healed in the next couple of days. My body is still a little weak and at times I am too tired to walk. Like right now, I am a little tired. I enter the doors of the hospital wing and I stumble. I quickly go over to a bed and sit down. My head is swimming and I just want to lay down. So that is what I do.

"Ever, what's wrong?" Emily asks coming over with rubbing alcohol and bandages.

"I'm just a little tired," I say, rolling onto my stomach so Emily can clean my wounds.

"Ever, Logan told us that you have been having dreams of my daughter," Michael says walking over to us. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't want you to be upset about it. I know how hard it is for you, with me here," I say, turning my head away.

"It's alright dear," Emily says and I feel her run a hand through my hair. Like a mother would do for to their child. And that makes me feel even worse. Because I am not their child. I'm not their daughter and I am not Logan's sister.

"I've been thinking about leaving once I am fully healed," I whisper, still not looking at them.

I think leaving would be the best for a lot of people in this pack. The Alpha wouldn't be so upset that a women who looks like his mate is in his pack but isn't his mate. Emily, Michael, and Logan wouldn't be upset anymore. It would make their lives easier, if I left. Everyone could be happy and the memories of Everett that I had brought back from the depths of their minds, would fade back into the back of their minds.

"Ever, I know that you think that leaving will make people feel better if you leave, but I think that it will make people more upset. I know I will become upset because if you leave I'm going to feel like my daughter is disappearing all over again," Emily says.

I don't reply, I can't. The weakness that has been consuming my body is beginning to take its toll on me. I close my eyes and once the world disappears from my view, so do I.

"Everett, you must know that you are here for a reason," I hear Beta Jackson's voice.

I turn and see a younger Beta Jackson kneeling in front of a three year old Everett. She was curled into a corner, her eyes were red from crying and she seemed to flinch whenever someone was speaking.

"Why?" Her tiny voice says. I can tell even at a young age Everett is intelligent.

"You are part of a big prophecy, I know you do not understand what that mean but do not worry. When you become big and strong you will. And when that happens you can go back and play with Bryson. I know that you guys are mates," he whispers and moves closer to Everett. She doesn't flinch away.

"I want to play with Bry Bry right now. I don't like it here and I want to go home to my mommy and daddy," she cries.

"I know, you do. I promise that when you are older you will be back with your family. But for right now we have to go somewhere," he says and stands up, holding his hand out.

Everett slowly reaches out and grabs it and Everett and Beta Jackson start to walk. I follow and see that we are in the pack house. We walk to the foyer and a women stands there. She has a purple silk cloak on the drags behind her and a large hood framing her face. She was beautiful.

"Jackson, is this the child," the women asks. Walking over to them, she looks at Everett and she hides behind Beta Jackson's leg.

"Yes, it is. Minny are you sure you can do this?" Jackson asks.

"Really Jackson, I am the leader of the memory clan I cannot believe you just asked me that," Minny says. Memory clan? What is that? Beta Jackson nods his head and pulls Everett in front of him.

"She won't hurt you I promise," he whispers in her ear.

Minny kneels in front of Everett, her cloak flowing around her. She removes the hood, her hair, is as black as night and pin straight.

"Hello, my name is Minny. I promise that I will not hurt you. I am going to make you fell happier. You won't feel anymore sadness for the most part," she says.

"How?" Everett whispers, looking at Minny through her eyelashes.

"With magic," she says, a smile on her face. The smile is genuine and I can't believe what I am seeing. What are they going to do to her?

"Really?" Everett says. Her eyes are excited. Well that isn't a surprise. What three year old can resist magic?

"Mm-hmm," she hums and raises her hand. "Sleep," she snaps her fingers and Everett collapses into her arms.

"What did you do?" Beta Jackson asks, panicky.

"I put her to sleep, you do not have to worry. She will wake up in a couple of hours, after I am finished. This process would be too much for her to handle, if she was awake," she whispers and lays Everett down on the window seat. Her hands hovered over her head and her hands began to glow.

Then it hit me. They are erasing Everett's memories.

***

There is CHapter 8 of My Alpha Bryson. I am sorry I didn't update sooner. I had a friend sleepover from Saturday to Monday and now that it is March Break I should be able to update more. I hoped you like the chapter, and if you did COMMENT and/or VOTE!! Please SHARE and if you want FOLLOW!!

~~BrilliantCrescent