𝑽𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑨𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆

Start from the beginning

"Stanley... I presume you are that legendary adventurer that said to once step a foot in the Mare Jivari." You stated, a little bit sounded bored as he chuckled and tell you that. Venti took notice of this part since you really show no interest in someone as legendary like him which led him to wonder why.

He did recalled that you could see through people without even needing a second glance which made him curious about Stanley. "I must say, it's an honor to meet one as legendary as yourself." Venti said enthusiastically before looked at the temple. "Well then, how would everyone like to proceed? Head back, or head further inside?" He asked.

"Well, I personally do not mind if we head further inside." You stated, after all you wanted to make sure if your power did get even more stronger. Stanley and Jack agreed to proceed in as you guys went deeper to the temple.

As Stanley and Venti had a little bickering which abruptly stopped when Jack defended him before Stanley began to tell the story about the Mare Jivari incident. You could imagine how painful must it feel to lost someone. The only pain that was as close as losing someone for you is the death of your favorite anime characters.

While he was busy telling, you were busy throwing the hilichurls away with your Anemo power before it released an air explosion strong enough to blow someone away but you put up a shield before it could hit them. "I really need to control it better..." You murmured and the only person that watched you fight was Venti.

"...Y/N would make a better Anemo Archon than me." He mumbled before you guys reached at the end of the domain safely. You let out a relief sigh before Venti tapped your shoulder before he whispered to your ear. "Y/N, I believe I have made a small discovery. Here, look!" He put the monocle to your eye as you saw another Stanley but were covered scars. You also sense sudden sadness aura surrounding him.

As you recalled he still hasn't get over his death which made you gave him a pity look. "Poor him..." You uttered as Venti looked at you in surprised to see you were pitying him which made him wondered what you saw in him. Venti is certainly became much more interested to you.

As Stanley excused himself, Jack approached to you two a little hesitant "Um... Do you two still have time to spare?" He asked as you turned to him with your eyebrows raised.

"What is it?" Venti asked as Jack took a deep breath.

"A few days ago, Stanley got drunk and told me a secret - something he's never told anyone before." He stated as you really wanted to say to him to not just tell someone's secret but for Stanley's good, you had to let this happen. As he began to ramble about the weapon as you looked over Venti who has doubts to know if that was true but he pretended he believe that really happened with a smile on his face.

"Sure, I'll go with you. Venti, you coming too, right?" You asked as Venti looked at you. He really just wanted to hang out with you alone not with another person that might interrupted you two which going to ruin the mood. It better if he continued back to take a sleep for who knows how many days.

"Mm... I don't know..." Venti trailed off before Jack thought for awhile to try to reel in Venti to come along with you two.

"Oh, one other thing - I have a bottle of rare vintage wine that I had someone fetch for me a couple years ago. Help me find these weapons and it's all yours!" Venti immediately turned to him.

"Dadaupa Gorge, was it? Let's hurry, there's no time to lose!" Venti said as he dragged you and Jack out from the temple to get the wine. You felt a little disheartened to know that he was going to be disappointed in the end. You should buy him a bottle of wine for him.