Part 55: Trouble?

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, thanks." He smiled. "So, when are you meeting Quincy?"

"This afternoon. We have a studio session planned."

"Do you know what kind of songs you want in your new album yet?"

"I have my idea about this, yeah." I smiled, then took a sip of my tea. That's when June arrived, dressed up with dark blue skinny jeans, and some sweater. She had her hair in a high ponytail, and she didn't bother to put make up on. She looked naturally stunning. What a lucky man I am.

"Hey Pit!" She greeted him, giving him a friendly hug. "How are you doing?" She asked, breaking the hug.

"I'm feeling great, thank you. How are you doing?" He asked with a sympathic smile.

"Better." She said, slightly smiling.

"That's good." He said, grinning. "I'm sorry, but I probably get going. I need to settle at the hotel before working." Pit declared, standing up from his stool. "Thanks for the coffee, Michael." He said, smiling at me, and I nodded. "And it was a pleasure to see you again, Miss June."

"Same here. See you around!" She told him, leading him to the front door. She waved, and closed the door behind him. She turned around to face me, and gave me a little smile. "Well, that was fast" she slightly chuckled.

***

June's point of view

"Michael!" I laughed as he was tickling my ribs on the bed. "Stop it, I'm gonna be late!"

"I don't care, he'll have to wait" Michael whispered on my neck as he was kissing it.

Yeah, I'm having this drink with Matt this afternoon. Michael finally agreed on it, after another argument about this whole thing. I told him it was friendly, that he shouldn't be worried about it. I trust Matt, I know he won't try anything stupid.

Michael finally stopped tickling me, and concentrate himself on kissing my neck and jaw.

"Oh, Michael" I moaned, slightly laughing. "I really have to go..."

"I don't want you to go" he said, looking up at me. "I wanted you to come with me at the studio" he whined.

"I'll join you as soon as I'm done with Matt." I said, rubbing his cheek.

"You promise?"

"I promise." I smiled, and kissed him softly.

"Go, then. Before I change my mind and keep you here with me" Michael told me, before getting off of me. I got out of bed, and headed to the front door, followed by Michael. I took my leather jacket, and Michael came to help me put it on. I smiled at him, and put my Converse® on. As I was about to go out, Michael grabbed my hand, and pull me closer to him.

"Don't forget these" he said, handing me his aviators.

"I have mine, you know"

"I know, but I want you to take mine, so you can think about me even if you're with that guy" he shyly said, looking at the floor.

"I don't need some sunglasses to think about you, baby" I said, smiling.

"Please take it, ok?" He said, now looking at me.

"As you wish. Thank you", I smiled. I gave him one last kiss and left the appartement.

I felt a little bit heartbroken to leave Michael here on his own, but I reassured myself by saying that he had to leave in a few hours to meet Quincy in this studio in Manhattan.