5. The one where Naruto almost gets strangled to death

"She likes you." Naruto says, while seeming to sneak up behind his friend. "Ah- What are you doing Naruto!" Sasuke says (More like yells), clearly annoyed.

"Haha, I didn't expect you to get so scared." Naruto says, while stifling back laughter. He soon regrets it, (Kinda) considering he gets a hard smack in the back of his head.

He makes some dramatic moans and groans, and even falls. He should really join theater.

A big goofy smile takes over his features as he gets up and looks at his friend, who has been waiting patiently for his little act to be over. Silently contemplating if he should hit him again.

"Anyway, Sakura. She likes you." Naruto says, getting back to the point.

"And you know that how?" Sasuke asks, clearly trying to speed the conversation along.

"I asked her." The blonde says, in a "duh" kinda way. At first he was going to lie, but decided to accept death.

Sasuke lets out a sigh "so what if she does?" He asks.

"Wow, Sasuke, dense. It means you should ask her out. Or something." Naruto says, confidently relying on all his experience that he doesn't have.

"Not happening." Sasuke says back, with a scowl on his face.

"It was just a suggestion." Naruto replies, disappointed but not shocked with Sasukes reaction.

"Let's just go to our next class." Sasuke says, already starting to walk away.

'He's so obvious' Naruto thinks to himself, as he walks catching up to Sasuke, as they make their way towards their next class.

(Wow Naruto for someone who didn't realize someone had a crush on the for YEARS. You're talking a pretty big game)

"Naruto." A boy with a spiked ponytail and lazy walk, walks up to Naruto and Sasuke who are standing by their locker cubby things. [You know what i mean]

"Shikamaru, it's been a while since we've talked." Naruto says, enthusiastically. Sasuke groans, Shikamaru and Sasuke don't, not get along. They just aren't friends. I mean no one is really friends with Sasuke except Naruto.

Naruto elbows Sasuke in the side, as Shikamaru walks all the way up to him. Sasuke proceeds to give Naruto death glares but Naruto doesn't really care at the moment.

"I got invited to this party, and they said to bring people from school. Wanna go?" Shikamaru asks.

"When's the party?" Naruto asks, basically already giving Shikamaru a "yes".

"It's tonight starting around 20:00 [8:00 pm] at ####### house.

"Sure! Sasuke and I will be there." Naruto says. "Wait- WHAT?! Nar-" Sasuke tries to object. "Okay, cool." Shikamaru says, ignoring Sasuke before turning around and walking off.

"Naruto, I'm not going to this party." He says, his words laced with a scary aura. "Sasuke you know what would be even better?" Naruto says, excepting Sasuke to answer back.

...

Naruto clears his throat and continues "if you brought Sakura - Chan to the party." Naruto says, with a nervous smile, realizing he's in pretty deep shit right about now. Sasuke reaches out, looking like he's about to strangle the blonde.

"Um.. Sasuke - Kun?" Both Naruto and Sasuke look up in front of them to see the pink haired girl herself.

"Hey, we were just talking about you." Naruto says, clearly overjoyed to get out of the near death situation.

"Huh!- me?" Sakura says. Wondering if Naruto told Sasuke that she liked him.

"Do you want to go to a party tonight?" He asks. As soon as those words leave his mouth he starts to see hands creep up, looking ready to finish the job.

He quickly dodges and stands behind Sakura, for safety as he continues talking. "Sasuke and I got invited to a party tonight at 20:00 [8:00 pm] would you like to join us?" He asks.

"Um.. sure." She says, a little confused on what's going on.

"Sounds great, we'll see you there." Naruto says, before sprinting out of the school.

Naruto was able to evade death, for at least today.