2. Jelousy

⬜️ - Third person POV:
Sakura had woken up bright and early. She always did on the first day of school and really everyday of school. She hated being late, and making bad first impressions. Sasuke on the other hand really couldn't give two shits about first impressions. That was just one more thing that made them so different.

Sakura carefully hoped down the wooden stairs, and turned into the dinning room. "Good morning Sakura" her mother's voice said. "Good morning mom." Sakura said back in a cheerful voice.

Sakura sat down with her mom and dad, to eat breakfast together.

At school:
Sakura walked up and through the familiar school entrance. She spotted some of her friend s walking a little bit ahead, but something else caught her eye even more.

"Sasuke Uchiha"

A popular senior, and her long term crush going all the way back to when they were kids. Sakura had always thought her fellow peer was perfect, but could never gain the courage to tell him how she felt. But for now she was content with just talking to him.

She started to pick up the pace until she was walking right beside him. She flashed him a smile. "Sasuke - Kun, it's so good to see you." She said, with a small wave. He glanced to the side, staring at the pink haired girl.

"Sakura - Ka." He said, in his monotoned voice, acknowledging the girl, which has been his classmate for years. Honestly speaking Sasuke was the too fond of the girl. He found her loud and a little annoying but he didn't completely detest her.

They walked into the school together, mostly because they we're headed to the same class, which Sakura took as a gift from god themself. She found her seat next to a a certain blonde.

"Hey, Ino." She said, while sitting down in the seat. "Sakura, still obsessing over Sasuke - Kun I see." The blonde teen said, with a smile. "You like him too." Sakura said. "I mean yeah, but not as much as you do. I think he's kinda rude." She said.

"Rude?! He's not rude." Sakura said, getting more invested in the conversation. Before Ino could say anything else the bell rang, signaling the start of class. The two girls decided to table their conversation and focus on class.

At the end of the day:
"Hey Sasuke - Kun! Do you want to walk home together?" Sakura asked, as she ran up to the boy. "Fine." He responded, in a flat tone that would usually ward off anyone but to Sakura was success. She followed him to his small locker.

He opened it up, attempting to find his things, when a couple of letters and small chocolates fell out. He sighed, and crouched down picking up all the letters and chocolates, so he could throw them out.

"Sakura, ready to go." He says, not really asking. "Oh.. yeah!" She says, snapping out of thought.

Usually when she got to walk home with Sasuke she would feel excited but the whole time she couldn't shake the burning feeling in her chest. Her thoughts frequently visiting the letters and notes that Sasuke received.

She felt disappointed? That he got those letters. Or maybe mad? She honestly didn't know what she felt.

She pushed the thoughts into the back of her mind, and caught up to the raven. He looked down at her, quickly scanning her face. She flashed him a smile, and he quickly huffed and turned facing forward.

The walk home was... awkward to say the least. Despite bing classmates for years the two didn't have much in common and being alone highlighted that fact.

Not to mention the speed walking Sakura had to do too keep from falling behind. Despite all of it, Sakura was still happy just to be hanging out with her crush.

Only towards the end of the walk home did she realize what she had felt before.

Jealousy.

Note- hope you enjoy this new updated version if you have already read it, or I hope you just enjoy of you're new! 🍡