𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

We weren't healers, we weren't aurors or part of the ministry.

That wasn't us, that would never be us.

Me and Mattheo searched for every last Death Eater alive bringing death to their names and terminating their family lineage.

We arrived home after two years, finally succeeding in killing all of the Death Eaters apart of the war who fled after Bellatrix died, it was peaceful.

We took over the ministry with the help of Professor McGonagall. Shacklebolt was the Minister of Magic, but controlled by Mattheo. Hermione agreed to go over all rules and regulations with us if it were ever going to work.

Pansy gave birth to a beautiful baby boy that reminded her of the one man she loved. He was the spitting image of Blaise, and he was perfect.

Ezra Zabini.

"We're going to be late if you don't hurry" Theo called out.

"I'm going just zip me up please?" I asked struggling with the back of my dress.

Theo smiled kissing my collarbone and gently yet very seductively zipping up my dress and looking at me in the mirror.

"Words can't describe how beautiful you are darling do you know that? It's difficult to compliment you in ways that wouldn't be enough to express the beauty I'm lucky enough to stare at" I blushed and turned to kiss his lips.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he smiled.

"Are you sure you're allowed to look like that as the maid of honor? You'll steal the show darling" he bit his lip.

"Says the best man in a breathtaking suit" I raised a brow, adjusting his tie.

"How the hell did I even get best man? We hate each other"

"Liar you love him admit it"

"Not a chance. Shall we?" He asked and I nodded grabbing ahold of his arm and walking out the room.

"I need to check if Celeste is ready, I'll see you there okay?"

"Alright" he kissed my cheek.

I opened the knob to reveal Celeste in a stunning wedding dress that was big enough to cover the entire aisle.

"Celeste you look gorgeous"

She smiled "Thank you Lina. Can you help with my hair, there's a piece sticking out"

"Of course" I grabbed a pin and stuck the piece of hair back into place.

"He's going to cry seeing you. Enzo is a very emotional person" I chuckled