ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 46

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

One hour.

Sixty minutes.

Three thousand six hundred seconds of only the screams of other prisoners to fill my ears while I was strapped down to a chair. I was in a cell waiting for what seemed like an eternity. I relied on Theo to get me but why? He cheated on me with another girl, he doesn't even want me anymore why would he come to my rescue?

I shouldn't wait for a man to rescue me like some princess who needs saving. I was strong enough to get out of this on my own.

Luca had my wand and rolled it off his fingers as he looked at me seductively.

"Tell me gorgeous, why are you fond of Riddle? What does he have that I don't?" He pouted making me scoff in disgust.

"That's none of your business, but I am not with Riddle"

I recalled the memories again. Him on top of her, their bodies naked and together. The thought itself made me want to vomit.

"Oh my! Please share the news why the perfect couple decided to call it quits!" He flicked his wand to place a chair in front of me and as he sat down I could hear Casimir's snickers from behind him.

"I'm not speaking about this with you" I spat.

I wanted to read his mind but my body was weakened, if I wanted to insert myself through his memories he would no doubt know about it with my stability. I learned that while I was being dragged down here, I tried to read the mind of a death eater but it started to burn his mind since I wasn't as strong and usually there would be no trace of my invasion.

It wouldn't be such a problem, but more of a solution if I didn't have two wizards that clearly want me dead and would do it in a heartbeat.

"Oh come on Lina I can be your personal therapist! Besides there's nothing else to do while we wait for old aunty Bella to convince Dracy to obliviate you"

I laughed in amusement "That's what she's doing? Draco isn't capable of doing that"

"Oh but he will trust me, it'll give him a way for you to fall at his feet and he can finally have the girl he wants. You. We can alter your memories using a bit of dark magic but you will still go back to Riddle in a matter of time, if Draco obliviates you Riddle will be nothing to you. Can you imagine the look on his face?"

I suddenly felt my insides twist at the thought.

No he wouldn't. He couldn't do that to me.

"Casimir! It's time" a death eater from the outside of the cell said and his demonic smile made its way to me.

"Oh well, guess the nice guy will be letting the bad cop over here have his fun. As always it was lovely talking to you gorgeous and I'm excited to show you around once this is over." He leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek that I moved away from. He kissed me anyways before standing beside the door again watching Casimir.

"What do you mean show me around?" I instantly felt my head jerk to the right. Casimir's fist collided with my eye and I already felt the blood trickle down the side of my eyelash.

"I'm going to replace the memories you have with your friends with us in order for you to join our side and Draco will obliviate Theo from your mind when I'm finished. You will be nothing but false memories and hatred for the people you love." He threw another punch at my cheek causing me to taste the metallic liquid on my lips.

I spit the blood out on the floor and tilted my head to Casimir.

"How can you hit me?"

"Ah see we have a spell in this cell that doesn't allow your mark to work on us so I'm free to do whatever I please with you Lina. Isn't that wonderful?" his wand skimmed the bottom of my lip.