ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 50

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

The look in his eyes made me regret coming here. I wasn't sure what he was planning to do but there was no way he was allowing me to join Casimir which calmed me for a brief moment until I realized he caught me and there was no explanation I could give him.

"Ah welcome Riddle! I would ask you to stay but I believe this conversation is private for a reason so it would be wonderful if you allow it to stay that way" Casimir laughed.

He couldn't even look at me anymore, his lethal eyes remained on Casimir.

"I'm not going anywhere without Lina" I stood still in the middle of both of them, while Luca and Draco stood behind Casimir.

"Very well then would you like to know what we were discussing? Oh I'll just tell you anyways!" My heart stopped for a second, I didn't want him to know anything.

"Casimir don't, this doesn't involve him" Draco said, but I knew he was just trying to protect me from the lies I've been showing Theo.

"I'm not here to talk I'm here to get Lina and go so I suggest you give me what I want before I burn this whole town just for your blood to drip off my hands" Theo twirled his wand in his fingers looking at Casimir like he wasn't even a threat. Casimir had a metal hand to replace the one I cut off and twirled his wand around the metal swiftly like he'd been practicing that ever since it got cut off.

"Did you know she's been having headaches? Feeling like a different person and not trusting anyone around her? She's been lying to you these past days Riddle, I bet she's even questioned trusting you or maybe she's thought of Draco during your time together I did put loads of romantic moments between the two. I mean you come here and you notice her being with me and think it's a capture" Casimir laughed mockingly.

"I truly hate to be the one to tell you this Riddle but she came to me. Lina went into my mind during class so she could speak to me without you since you've been such an annoying pest that doesn't leave her alone for even a few seconds. Lina is the one who told me to come here, I mean can you believe she's the one who cut off my hand and now she wants to speak with me!" He chuckled.

Now I really couldn't look at him and see the disappointment in his face. I figured he realized something was wrong when he saw me, but now it all made sense to him and that sickened me.

"You're lying" Theo snarled

"Look at her and tell me you still think I'm lying" Casimir said pointing to me and smirked deviously.

I met Theo's eyes for a second and put my head down right away. I was filled with rage again, it was taking over me to the point where I wanted Casimir dead for telling Mattheo the truth.

But I did this. I lied and kept up this facade that masked my private despair and anger. I deliberately gave him false moments, laughs and smiles all for nothing.

"Another time Casimir, let them talk" Luca demanded, the stern voice masking the playful one he usually has.

"No we need her now" he retorted

"Look what you did she can't even speak! She will not trust us if you keep on doing this now let's go" surprisingly Casimir listened to Luca and apparated moments after.