ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 38

TW: I don't wanna spoil anything but please this is for mature readers only and I hope you all enjoy this chapter loves!

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

"Open the door Theodore we have classes in an hour!"

My head was pounding and the shouting coming from outside the door wasn't helping one bit. I recognized that deep voice.

Blaise.

Theodore groaned as he made his way out of bed. His hair was a toppled mess and he slept shirtless with just pants on. If he didn't date Hermione I would've let him shag me yesterday but even I know that would be the worst decision to make.

"I'm going I'm going" Theodore opened the door and had completely forgotten that I had spent the night. He turned and saw me with his sweater on a for a second I could tell that he was thinking about what happened last night. It clicked moments after and he let out a breath and shut the door after Blaise walked in.

Blaise looked like he had seen a ghost and I saw he bit the inside of his cheek. He was holding back whatever he was thinking. Blaise is Draco's best friend and if anything I hope he tells Draco after. That's what he gets for letting that girl straddle him.

"Relax Zabini we didn't do anything she just needed a place to crash" Theodore patted his back and let out a small chuckle.

"It's true" I said reassuring him but he wasn't convinced until he looked over to see his bed was a mess. But then he saw me in Theodores shirt which only made him take himself back in his thoughts of us shagging.

"Blaise hurry up and grab what you need so we can get breakfast- holy shit Lina did you and Theodore do it?" My cheeks flushed with embarrassment even though I recall everything that happened I still dreaded what today would bring.

"No Pansy! We didn't do anything Lisette and Adelie had our room so I slept here instead"

"So what was that kiss all about?" Blaise questioned.

"Just for certain eyes only Zabini it was actually quite amusing" Theodore chuckled making me smile recalling how angry Draco looked.

"It certainly worked, Malfoy was livid once you two left"

"And who said the show was for Malfoy?" Theodore smirked "We're not stupid Theodore we know how to put two and two together I'm just glad my girl knows how to put on a show" Pansy said giving me a wink.

I smiled back and rolled my eyes at how supportive she can be even during my worst decisions she always seemed to be proud.