ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 59

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

How the cold air hits me in the peak of nightfall, blowing my hair in the wind hitting my senses with the dead carcasses stroking my legs and bodies laying in the Hogwarts grounds. The disgust fills my soul in seeing the horrid that would only be seen in a nightmare.

My body covered in blood but my black robe letting the crimson liquid fade into discoloration. I looked down to see the black robe had roses sewn into it, but each rose had the blood of strangers.

There I stood in what looked like if hell was brought to Hogwarts. There I stood with nothing but my wand in hand and healed scars across my face. The wind soothed the wounds and allowed me to think of nothing else but the coldness being my only medical supply.

I was alive.

But alone.

A pain surged into my heart that was only brought to me once before. It was a feeling that confirmed death is coming.

Death will always be coming.

I continued walking the grounds in hope of finding out more. Why was the endless pain of suffering there but I hadn't been the one to suffer?

"Come on Lina come back just come back!" An echo of Enzo's voice filled my ears.

"It's just a nightmare Lina but you have to know it isn't real!"  Pansy screamed.

"I'm trying darling I'm trying!" Theo yelled.

Their voices were faint but pleading. I knew what it was, it was always the same the way my visions came.

This was a nightmare but it would soon become reality.

"Wake up please Lina wake up!" Mattheo shouted shaking me out of my slumber.

My voice was tiresome and I tasted the metallic coming from the back of my throat. I was screaming, and just now realized it.

"Nightmare or vision?"

"Both" my voice cracked while I panted.

"Lay down while I get you water" he demanded leaving the room quickly.

I nodded and laid on the bed and rubbed away the small line of sweat across my forehead. My breaths were faltered and hands shook with so much force it was almost as if my body was being controlled by another. I was a puppet, playing the role in this sick game of life.

Theo opened the door with a glass of water and flask in one hand.

"Drink this first" he handed me the flask which I had hoped was whiskey but it was the opposite. The flavor was disgusting but it soon warmed my throat.

"What was that?" I asked with my voice already feeling normal and throat not as shredding.

"Potion I made to help with the soreness, now here drink some water to wash away the taste" I gladly took the water and my body was able to relax.