𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

Soon, Taehyung come in between them and hold y/n in his arm caressing her face that make Jungkook's heart shattered seeing how his own husband care someone else in front of him.

" Calm down Jungkook! " Jimin whisper in his ear as he back hugging him tightening.

" Jimin, let go of me! " Jungkook scream and bit Jimin's arm which Jimin yelp in pain and accidentally let go of the younger.

Jungkook started to attack them but stop when Taehyung slap him infront of employees which make them gaps.

Taehyung's bodyguard holding him by arm dragging him out from there as Jungkook's teary eyes never left from Taehyung caressing her face with adoration.

Jimin pull Jungkook in his embrace as they was drag out from the company. Jungkook back sliding down the wall behind him, if you look at him, you definitely see how broken him.

Tears brimming his eyes and cheeks moisture by tears. Jimin bit his lips and crouch down same level at the younger and hug him.

" Calm down Koo... " Jimin whisper softly holding his small hand in his.

" But how... How? " Jungkook whisper with hoarse voice and look at the other as tears fall from his eyes.

" You saw how he treat me right? " Jungkook whisper.

" I saw... I felt that... I know it hurt " Jimin whisper kissing Jungkook's knuckle.

' Because you're my first love Koo... '

Jimin thought and hug him while pat his back gently.

" He defend her... Over me? I'm his huswife, Hyung... " Jungkook broken voice feeling hurt by them. " He slap me twice in front of peoples but with her? He protect her " Jungkook's tears keep falling from his eyes.

" He treat me different from how he treat me and I never get that even it was, it all fake " He cry trying to stand up and go to the company again but Jimin back hugging him prevent him to go.

" It hurt Jimin... " Jungkook whisper as his knees wobbly and fall on the ground kneeling.

Jimin tried to coax him and whisper him sweet words but his eyes widen when he saw Jungkook faint in his embrace but not only that.

Blood.

❏❐❑

HyunMin walk out from his room as he heard nothing noise signing there no people in the house unless maids and the little girl who playing her toys.

He slowly step out from his room and saw tray food on the table beside his from door but he could careless and close the door. He went downstairs to see the little girl bounce on the couch.

" Oppa! "

" Shut up! I'm not your brother! " Shout the five years old boy to the little girl.

Her eyes brimming with tears and cry which HyunMin start to annoy and look somewhere else to find maids around the house but they all busy making dinner for them.

He go back to his room to take his backpack and fill the bag with his clothes, junk food, water, money that Jungkook gave him and map to find Jungkook.

" I'll find you Dada " He smile while hold the map in his small palm.

He zip the bag and carry it. He open the door slowly and lock from inside, he went downstairs again to check if there have any bodyguards or maids watching him.

No one is watching him except the little girl who busy crying alone on the couch and he annoyed decide to give the little girl one of his junk food to shut her up which she did.

He look at the main door. Open.

❏❐❑

To Be Continue

1051 words

HyunMin ran away from house :')

What happened to Jungkook?