Aura

His body seemed on fire as he felt those light fingers delicately brush the velvety fabric of his pants, tickling his tight skin, almost as if they were trying to awaken something in him; Prosciutto realized that, in fact, it was working, even too much.

The warmth feeling from his chest expanded through his muscular shoulders, enveloping his straight, stiff back, passing through his face and coloring his cheeks a pale pink as his hands quivered in agitation, hoping he could even touch her with a fingertip. Was it possible that he already felt his own blood channeling into his most intimate areas? Really he, Prosciutto, a member of the dreaded Passion and, even more so, a dreaded member of the Hitman Team, could find himself so weak and helpless in front of a simple girl, good-looking for sure, but nothing more than a mere piece of meat? A mundane set of skin and muscles; nothing else.

He could feel the fabric of his pants starting to get tighter, he could feel his member starting to throb, as those tiny pale hands went even deeper, massaging his upper thigh first, and now entering more into his groin, making him almost holding his breath, waiting for her to finally touch him where he needed it most.

He didn't immediately find the courage to look up at those two turquoise eyes, both because the movement of her soft palms had caught him too much, and because the idea of meeting those two sapphires terrified him, frightened by the idea of finding himself even weaker. When he finally dared, he was immediately captured by them and instantly regretted it: he felt he was totally lost.

He had seen something inside those marine irises, he was sure of it. A particular light, a red aura that enveloped that soft and inviting body; Prosciutto realized he was admiring something unexpected, something no one would ever have imagined from a weak and annoying woman like her.

Could that have been a stand? Was it possible that she too was the bearer of such power? Her? A simple stripper? A woman so devoid of self-love and pride, without a minimum of dignity? What was the point of using such power over him at such a time, especially? Was she willing to use her seduction powers on them? With what purpose? Was there a goal behind it? It was really like Ghiaccio said, then? Was she such a... a desperate woman to use her power to be sexually satisfied by all seven of them? What disturbed and ignoble creature was she, to be able to reduce herself in such a way, when she was still so young and attractive?

No, it couldn't be so, from her bruises and from her reaction the next day it was evident that with Risotto there was nothing consensual between them... but then how come to use it that night, on a powerful and dangerous man like the capo, Risotto Nero? How come to use it now, on him? Was she unable to reason and foresee the disastrous consequences of her own foolish actions?! There was clearly something underneath, something much bigger.

-Celeste...- his voice seemed almost a shudder and he was ashamed of his needy and submissive tone; what a great humiliation.

He saw her almost smile mockingly, as she delicately spread her legs and settled on the man's left thigh, pressing her hot sex against the blond man's dressed muscles, making him tremble on the spot, outraging him once again.

-Yeah?-

-Why are you using your stand power on me, right now?-

The girl froze instantly and a confused expression painted her face, almost as if she had heard delirious words leave the man's pink lips.

-My what...?- her tone seemed too genuinely perplexed to make Prosciutto doubt her honesty, but in doing so he too was just as dumbfounded: what did she mean with "my what"? Did that woman really have no idea what was going on? Was she seriously capable of manifesting her stand without even realizing it? Was she really so weak and slow that she was unaware of her abilities and, above all, that she was unable to control them, ending up using them against herself?