The man in his arms nodded, before continuing the speech of his partner.

-We asked him what he was doing and as usual he was pissed off.-

Melone sighed, looking at Celeste, who had just stood up with her back to them to put on her pants again.

He couldn't help but observe her soft curves, until he noticed purple marks on one of her legs.

-Cara...- he called her with a lustful tone, making her turn around with an expression of disgust on her face -was he the one who made you those marks there, all reddish?-

He saw her immediately nodding, as she turned her swollen, red eyes to the floor.

He put a hand to his face, sighing heavily again.

-We have to tell this to the capo before he finds out on his own, we'll end up in trouble anyway, as usual, because of that idiot.

-Excuse me, we?!- the blond barked -Sorbet and I haven't done shit! It's all fault of that asshole, so don't you try to bring us into this mess!-

His companion nodded, with a stern look.

-I have to hurry to inform Risotto, let's just hope that the boss doesn't want to pick her up these days...- he added ignoring them, as he ran a hand through his smooth and silky hair, then turning his blue eyes to the light blue ones of the girl, still on feet in front of the sofa.

-Is it possible to know what you have done to make him so angry, mia cara?- he asked, smiling at her, as he approached her with lewd stepa.

-I... I didn't do anything.- her voice trailed off in her throat as she felt her eyes fill with tears again.

Melone placed too confidently a hand on her shaky shoulder, forcing her to sit down, as he took his place next to her and continued to stare.

-Go ahead.-

She took a deep breath before swallowing hard.

-I was here, in the living room... then he came, so I decided to leave, but he started yelling at me an I lied to him, telling him that I just wanted to make myself some coffee...- she could feel those three figures observing her with attention -then he ordered me to bring him a cup too and I obeyed, then he forced me to sit next to him to drink it and when I finished I got up, but he got so mad.-

Melone nodded, inviting her to continue, while he was lustfully massaging her aching thigh.

-He grabbed me by the wrist and forced me onto the sofa, then... then he took off my shirt and lowered my pants and...- her trembling voice choked her again, as she started to weep profusely.

-We don't have all day, we have works to do.- Sorbet said sourly.

-Sorry...- she justified herself in a feeble tone, wiping her face with the back of her hand -then he started to touch me and... he penetrated me with his fingers and then... then he forced them into my mouth, insulting me and saying that I'm just a slut, that I provoke you all on purpose and that in reality I would like to be...- she cleared his throat noisily -...would like to have sex with all of the team...- she concluded, covering her face with her hands and letting go of loud sobs.

Melone stood up, scratching his temple with a gloved finger.

-Well, we can't really say that you didn't deserved it by being all alone in a room with him, but of course I would have expected a little more self-control from him, before further permissions given by the boss...- he snorted, annoyed -now the capo is going to beat our ass up, what a shame.-

-Ugh, why do you keep using the plural, Melone?- Gelato contested.

-Yeah, you heard it, right? Ghiaccio did it all by himself and she certainly won't have any problems telling the story to Risotto, am I right?-